• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just a few tips & ideas for you from Craig

Nice work Craig...I have been waiting for this kind of article since I entered into the webhosting industry.

Thanks!

This article definitely attracts that specific type of hosts we all love.

Some of the feedback is very scary.

very nice article craig. I personally didnt use a real control panel untill i started my own business and decided i wanted to offer hosting too. i had only used the online site builder type of things prior to this, and a little bit of ftp. the host had a sort of control panel, but nothing to extensive. i now use cpanel and whm all the time for business. the only real time i use my cpanel though is when setting up new email addresses, and to get to my phpmyadmin for my MySQL database. that is really about it. i have looked at some scripts offered in cpanel like zencart, and i think it is pretty easy to install all these scripts without using cpanel, but that is just me. really nice article though. thanks for that.

jiehao85 said:
A fine article and advice. Why don't we put it as a sticky for future members?
definately agree to that.

That prosupport site looks like it's just their so they can make money from their ads, Craigs list is much better :)

Back