• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just-4-Teens.COM

Hey nice but the title looks like it says Weldome appart from that and the first letters looking a bit unreadable its ok. Also maybe lower the text side on the top of the webpage where the links are.

theres a big space on the right... maby expand the content 'window' to fit that. Just dont fill it with ads - that looks as though the ads get in the way of the content and you dont want that. Also is My Face-Pic Profile a theme? it looks like thats what your saying

thx all, i have removed the logo and face-pic link (that was just there to fill the space :p) the space on the right means that you have a large browser size not everyone does so that is there to fit smaller browser res's

Hi,

at first sight it looks like a clear layout(I like the 'the only place 4 teens letters', the default look(colors), I find a bit miserable though), easy to navigate, but when surfing through your website, I think it misses an overall look which comes across a bit disorderly and chaotic.
The difference between the Boys and Girls section doesn't do any loss to the structure and layout of the site, as it's only the color that changes, though I do find the effect of it is, that it puts the emphasis on the difference betw boys and girls a bit too much,as if they were that different. (well, that was probably your intention in the first place, but personally I don't find it that natural >>b&g being completely different from each other, that's how your layout alone, already gives the message IMO, of this simplistic view on what girls are and what boys are(or supposed to be), with those colors used in extremety and then even more, the difference in layout betw. the girls forum and boys forum>why does it have to be so seperated? I mean, as teens growing up, they might start to notice each other's differences, but there are also the similiarities and the fact that some girls don't feel as 'girly' and some boys don't feel as 'boyish' as society (and in this example, your website) likes to project onto them. Maybe it would be better to make the site more stable and less extreme in differences, since the teens of today and tomorrow might be a lot more androgynous than people think and reflect that in your layout instead of grabbing to the differences alone(which can also evoke some of those disturbing stereotypes))
Well, this might sound like I'm overreacting on what people see as just a weblayout, but it does has this effect on me, so I thought to post my opinion. :wink2: Now that I'm rambling on anyway, i'd like to add ( a little offtopic, but not when it comes to your site) that lemon is also a contraceptive method and it's even cheap with no side effects and doesn't need no dependance of pharma industries and dr's..:eek2:

Wow, I just realized how old I am!

Also I've been taken a sneak peek to the "girls only" section, I hope you don't mind. :biggrin2:

Okay now back to your design. Overall it looks nice, clean and very easy to navigate! Anyway I think there is still missing "something". It looks too "empty", and I think one image can make a big difference. I am aware of the "Teen Help logo" but I think your site could use a second image, maybe on top of the page in the grey section?

Looks pretty good to me. I like the fact that it gives teens a place to go and ask advice and such. Keep up the good work.

Back