• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

JSHOST down

We're currently having a problem with one of our servers and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

We suspect it's a client that wasn't happy having a directory removed for causing excessive CPU yesterday but are currently working with the DC to have this resolved.

We're able to login via KVMoIP but the cPanel services don't appear to be starting. More information will be provided once available.

Any furthur information will be posted on our status blog: http://www.jshstatus.co.uk

Last edited:
The datacentre are running some tests on the server now. They think it may be a memory issue but need to be certain.

It seems to be.. my sites are still down along with the JSHost site/client area.

EDIT: Everything appears to be working now.

Last edited:
There seems to be another outage - I've not checked my sites all weekend but believe it only to have occurred today.

I've submitted support requests via the status-blog, so look forward to hearing from you shortly John.

There was a small outage today while a customers account was suspended for causing excessive CPU usage. Downtime shouldn't have been more than a few minutes. We have our management company looking into this as PRM should have killed the processes.

Clients IP was temporarily banned for entering incorrect passwords multiple times. I've explained how to contact us if they can't reach the site (email support from email address they signed up from).

Basically, a new firewall was installed today which brings more security and has really improved the server load (CSF for those interested).

Back