• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jose Theodore(MTL goalie) attempts suicide.

Daniel

Megalomaniac
NLC
Following Theodore's poor performance against Toronto, and Ottawa, he decides to end his life by jumping in front of a train. The train passed through his legs.

In other words, he needs to be traded.

It's sarcasm. I'm guessing he let a goal or three go between his legs in the games against Toronto and Ottawa.

Hey, it's alright, I thought it was soccer too. :p Maybe it's because everyone around here talks about soccer, so when I think "goal" I think "soccer."

Daniel, what the ----? Montreal would be 2-3 without Theodore. He wasn't necessarily great against Toronto, but he played well enough when he needed to. Ottawa is an amazing team, and he played great against the juggernaut.

Let's not forget his masterful performance yet again against Boston.

The Rangers suck, so that really means nothing.

Danis played well last night, but it's all about Theodore in Montreal. At least if they wanna see the playoffs again. I know you don't like him, but that doesn't mean he isn't talented and hasn't been playing well.

Oh he's playing well, but not well enough to justify his paycheck.

Perhaps he is the reason why Montreal made it to the playoffs, but that doesn't mean other goaltenders of the same inflated calibur couldn't do the same.

Theodore had he's breakout season in 2001, where he lead Montreal to the semi-finals, he has yet to match that.

Back