• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Joomla, or Mambo?

alley

Social Nutwork
NLC
I have never used either, but I have a customer that needs me to create them a realty website and I found this:
http://www.cmsrealty.org

CMSRealty seems to be a module, or addon for Joomla, and Mambo.

I figured I would ask to see which cms is better and easier to use/install.
Also if you have used CMSRealty let me know how it is.

Thanks

I used Mambo a few years back and it was nice. I found it easy to use for both the users and admin. As far as Joomla, I really do not have much experience with it.

They look almost the same to me, but I will recommend Joomla. I've never used Mambo much.

Mambo is what Joomla was designed upon. You could call Mambo as Joomla's predecessor. Mambo isn't being updated anymore but Joomla is so I strongly reccomend Joomla.

I don't like either, but if I had to recommend one of them, I would suggest Joomla. It's a bit bloated (feature-wise), but it has a nice UI, and is easy to install.

Chris

Yeah, I noticed that ..the zip file alone was like almost 3Mb I think?

I don't like either, but if I had to recommend one of them, I would suggest Joomla. It's a bit bloated (feature-wise), but it has a nice UI, and is easy to install.

Chris

Back