• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Joomla hosting during development!

Escalus

I need some simple stuff. I am going to be developing a website and template/layout for my Joomla website, for a gaming community that has a substantial number of members, just short of 2000 users on the forums, and a VERY active, 200+ members solid in the servers.

All I need is:
50mb space (100 max) Probably wont even use it all.
1-2GB of bandwidth.
2 SQL databases
FTP Access

I hope that isn't asking alot.

Hopefully a panel that allows automatic installation of Joomla (at least version 1.0.13) or some help assisting for a few moments while I install one.

I dont mind any ads on the page and whatever else you need to put on there during development. (hopefully at the bottom as not to disturb the layout =D)

Its really only going to be about 15-25 unique visitors total, with a couple repeat visits daily to check out the progress and give imput.

I am sure I overexagerated. The problem with the current host I am using is the version of Joomla on the website for installation is 1.0.11 (480 days old) and I can't seem to upload templates or edit crucial files.

Anyways, thank you in advance and please let me know what I can do and how I can help to obtain the space.

FYI (It should be 3 months or so of development, and I wouldn't mind placing an ad on the new site after completion for awhile as to say Thank you again for what you did.

I can offer you 50 MB's webspace w/ 1 GB bandwidth, I'll add another MySQL database, for a simple half banner within the top 300px of each page.

We offer Joomla! 1.0.13 automatic installation in Fantastico.

- Lucas

Hello,

iiFree.NET would like to offer you the following:

Diskspace: Ultimate 1,000MB
Bandwidth: Ultimate 15,000MB
FREE Subdomain (yourname.iifree.net)
You can use your own domain name
Scripts installer HOT!
FTP Access
5 MySQL Databases
PHP Support | Zend & Curl enabled
Detailed AwStats HOT!
No Posting required

INSTANT Activation!

I like your offer, I would like to Join Now!

Thankyou,
iiFree.NET

Sounds wonderful! Let me know how and what to do!

We need you to fill out the following template. You can sign up at our site, and fill it out (preferred) or fill it out and send it via PM.

Code:
[b]Domain/Subdomain:[/b]
[b]Package:[/b]
[b]Website Description:[/b]
[b]Terms of Service:[/b] (Do you agree?)

You must also agree to our Terms of Service.

Back