• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

job interviews

syd

NLC
NLC
hoorah! I sent out about 30 resumes at the mall today and already got 3 phone calls from the SAME shoe place (i guess the lady really wants me to work there :confused: )

finally i can get away from my evil empress boss!

Originally posted by Blank Verse
Oh no. As the song says "You can check out any time you like, but you can't ever leave" :p

nooooooooooooo i'll commit suicide! she's pretty old so she'll retire soon anywhoo :p

they are SO screwed. i am the only employee right now who can work daytime shifts. the others are in school! now they have to train a bunch of girls and it will be a nightmare (haha)

maybe she should think twice next time about treating her only daytime full-time employee like shit

Re: Re: job interviews

Originally posted by nitroboy
what is wrong with having such a boss? :biggrin2:
he probably has a good side too I think

SHE!

She's evil I tell ya! She tells customers I'm stupid, she tells co-workers I'm stupid, she blames me for black hair in the food when I was a bleach blonde, she.. ahhh! evil!

Hello,

So let me get this straight.... you have blonde hair.. and she blames you for black hair in food ......

She sounds like my dads old boss... and right bitch :D :classic2:

Thankgod my boss aint like that :cool:

I go for work experience in october.... to my brothers company.... oh what fun :biggrin2:

I'm going to be doing Internal and External Sales, Accounts Administration, IT Equipment maintaince and problem solving.... not to mention whatever other things my brother makes me do :rolleyes:

But I love working...... Hope you get the job you want :classic2:

Originally posted by xsnetwork

That'll soon change, you'll be bitter and twisted in no time

That would depend upon the Job I get....

If I go in the army... That would be good for me...

If I get a crappy job... your prediction quite likely would come true :p :D

Originally posted by syd

Yes.

Hello,

Hmmmm..... She is weird.... Does the chief have black hair by anychance.... or didn't you say you were a cheif sometimes... hmmm.... Does SHE have black hair :confused: :devious2:

Originally posted by syd
Why yes, she does. Infact, it was her own hair. That's what pisses me off.

Hello,

Is she not very good looking by any chance??

I think she may be jealous of you maybe... I dunno... just a though :rolleyes:

Oh she could just be a bitch fullstop :biggrin2:

Re: Re: Re: job interviews

Originally posted by syd

SHE!

She's evil I tell ya! She tells customers I'm stupid, she tells co-workers I'm stupid, she blames me for black hair in the food when I was a bleach blonde, she.. ahhh! evil!
oh okay sorry I didn't know she was that evil :eek:

so do you have that job in that shoe store now?

I just came back from the interview.

I'm pretty sure I have the job, they're calling me tomorrow.

Originally posted by syd
I just came back from the interview.

I'm pretty sure I have the job, they're calling me tomorrow.
sounds good, inform us when you have it :classic2:

Back