• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

JLHost Promotion - Free 100MB/1GB Cpanel accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent host. No down time, great support. Hop on this offer quick guys, there arent many hosts left like this one.

Pms sent.

Thanks

A repost of the offer as people are getting confused by the merged thread.

Hello,

Following last year's success of the "christmas special" promotion, (located: http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=63223)we are holding a similar event this year, to give out free 100MB/1GB Cpanel accounts with no obligations such as ads or forum posting.

This promotion takes place from today until we fill up the resources we have set for the promotion, or coming christmas, whichever comes first. This year, the resources we set are rather large

You will receive this hosting free for the period of 1 year from setup date, after which you may reapply for the free promotion or upgrade to a paid plan.

We are not a free host, which is more a reason for you to take up this offer, which is a chance to taste quality paid hosting.

You will get a 100MB/1GB Cpanel account with:

100MB Space / 1GB Bandwidth
Cpanel Control Panel
Webmail
Unlimited Email/Subdomain/Mysql
Scripta / Fantastico
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Fantastico
Free Tech Support via Client center or Forums (no live support)
Webstats
Custom Error Pages
Streaming Audio/Video
Shopping Carts
+99.9% Server Uptime

You may use our subdomain.jlhost.net (or .org , .biz) or your own domain.

If you already have an account with us, unfortunately you will not be able to take part in this offer.

We will be asking for your details and your intentions with the account. You will be also required to sign up to our forums as this is your source of support.

If you are interested, please reply to the thread showing your interest. Then you will be sent a PM containing details on how to obtain your free account.

Best wishes, have a good day!

http://www.jlhost.com

James
JLHost Team

Last edited:
Hi James,

I really interested to have an account in JLHost.. and i already have my own domain name.

Please pm me if you have time.

Webspace offer

I made some homepages, i.e. www.heidihartmann.de
but they have been on an old webserver, done in pure html.
i would like to start practicing creating projects with Typo3 and to develop own extensions, based on php and mySql. so i need an environment to work with Typo3.
I don't have any free domain left to transfer in this moment so i will probably use a subdomain. if these projects seems to be sucessfull, i would grade up to a paid account and transfer some full domains to your server.

thank you for your effort :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back