• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jewlzk.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwesthosting

Theif is what he is,Shut me off last month cause a client didnt pay for a server and said i had to Pay for it to get my box online so i did then knowing this wasent my box this month he says i owe again for this box And i dont use it nore do I even have the login for it.I asked for a refund for my box only he said I owe for this other box that aint mine So no, Besides he dont give refunds,I Knew he would do this So what i did was at the end of this month i got a new Server else where And was gonna leave before he tried stealing from me again,And he changed my root pw 2 day's before the box is due.Now he has told me he is turning me into a collections lol

So you resold the servers to your clients. In theory you are the person that paid and the person that should pay the servers (Even if you are not using them).

I have always heard good things about them so I do find this a little hard to believe.

So you resold the servers to your clients. In theory you are the person that paid and the person that should pay the servers (Even if you are not using them).

I have always heard good things about them so I do find this a little hard to believe.
No this was my personal server,The 2nd was a clients and i did pay it the first time And told him i aint being responsable for this Server because its not a client but a friend that had some hard times,he knew this And knew its not my server

So did you ask them to shut off the server as you no longer want it ?

If ya do and thanks for the warning

sounds like a mix up to me, as this does sound (at first glance) like reselling. I too have heard nothing but good about jewlzk.com . Ill be interested to hear what he says.

I don't really like to get into ugly situations like this....especially in public forums.

Anyone who knows Steve knows the type of person he is.

Steve had 2 servers with us. One of them apparently was resold to a dedicated client of his. If his client does not pay him, that is not really our problem its still the account holders responsibility to cancel services within 15 days prior to their next due date failure to do so the client is still responsible for paying for servers/services rendered.

I don't really like to get into ugly situations like this....especially in public forums.

Anyone who knows Steve knows the type of person he is.

Steve had 2 servers with us. One of them apparently was resold to a dedicated client of his. If his client does not pay him, that is not really our problem its still the account holders responsibility to cancel services within 15 days prior to their next due date failure to do so the client is still responsible for paying for servers/services rendered.
Roland dont lie to the people I paid my box said shut that box of,Then I said just refund me,Just refund my money you took And this is over they can close this And the paypal dispute but you wanna take my money

I've been hosting with Jewlzk for nearly a year now with 2 dedicated servers. I've never had any problems with them and Roland has been more than kind enough and generous to help out with any situation, especially if you just talk things out with him. To me this seems like a huge misunderstanding and/or some communications (like emails or support tickets) got mixed up or lost somewhere. It seems that midwesthosting was reselling either 1 or both of his boxes to someone else, that someone else didn't pay him, and so he didn't pay Jewlzk and used the excuse of him not using the box at all. Unless you explicitly told Jewlzk that you are not the owner of the resold box anymore and/or that it should be shutdown and services cancelled with at least 20 days notice (I think that's in their TOS), then you still owe Jewlzk money. I have complied with this myself as I'm having to soon cancel my 2nd dedicated box and let Roland know weeks ago and still just paid for my last full month here before it's all done.

@midwesthosting
I would suggest you really talk things out with Roland to make sure everybody is on the same page. I'm sure things can be salvaged from this so don't freak out yet. Please let us know how things go after you get everything figured out.

:)

I agree this has to be a miscommunication-- By the way midwesthosting types/talks I can see where there would be a mix-up.

If you resell a server regardless to who - and if that person doesn't pay you are still responsible to pay the DC.

If you paid for the server - then asked for a refund and it was less the allocated 15 days then you are required to pay- assuming roland doesn't bend the rules :)

If you owe money regardless what server - you are responsible - and he has the right to disconnect/change passwords.

FYI: I have only heard good things as well.

Thanks,
Adam

That's not got anything to do with it,Point is the servers both due today 20th,I Say i dont want them he got my money i got nothing where is this heading? I pay for what? Nothing at all

That's not got anything to do with it,Point is the servers both due today 20th,I Say i dont want them he got my money i got nothing where is this heading? I pay for what? Nothing at all

So if they are due today, did you not put in your cancellation notice at least 15 days ago? If not, then you owe. :-\

I told him i wasent gonna take no responsibility for the other server,he and i both no this server wasent mine and he knows the guy that has it,When he tells me today that he is gonna turn me into collections for it i Said just refund me All i want is my money and i will go about my own,But he wants to steal,Look on his site,Do you see any link on there For TOS? I dont

You have to cancel your server 15 days prior not the same day as your billing date. If that didn't happen you are responsible.

The point is did you cancel 15 days prior? - if not you are then still responsible for payment and the servers. if no payment is made then he has the right to deny you access to those servers.

Thanks,
Adam

I told him i wasent gonna take no responsibility for the other server,he and i both no this server wasent mine and he knows the guy that has it,When he tells me today that he is gonna turn me into collections for it i Said just refund me All i want is my money and i will go about my own,But he wants to steal,Look on his site,Do you see any link on there For TOS? I dont

TOS: http://www.jewlzk.com/terms.php

This is in the ordering page, where you agree to the terms before buying. Not sure if it's elsewhere... :)

Point being i pay for nothing?,Like i said wheres this tos on his site? I dont see one link on there hmmmmmm Wonder why? Cause he dont want you too read that?

Ive never seen it,I didnt order from the site,Really he contacted me and told me he could give me so good of deals ive never signed up for anything on his site at all

Umm, look in my previous post...

As for paying for nothing, that's not Jewlzk's fault, that's yours if you didn't follow the rules. Yes, it sucks, and I've had to do that before too with a previous host. It sucked, but if you forgot about the rules, or just don't follow them, sometimes life sucks. :-\

Aint no point,Cause ive never seen that tos why is it not on the site cause he wants to scam,It's ok i will let paypal deal with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back