• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

JasonS, this is your intervention

Yay Death?

That'd be my point. Just because it's all-natural doesn't mean it's not a drug. ;) Granted, you've got to do a little more to poppy seeds to consume them than you do marijuana (you have to score the seeds before they're ripe and let the sap collect, whereas you just set marijuana on fire, as Kat Williams so elegantly pointed out), but it's still a fallacious argument.

That'd be my point. Just because it's all-natural doesn't mean it's not a drug. ;) Granted, you've got to do a little more to poppy seeds to consume them than you do marijuana (you have to score the seeds before they're ripe and let the sap collect, whereas you just set marijuana on fire, as Kat Williams so elegantly pointed out), but it's still a fallacious argument.

Well, you can't really just set the plant on fire.

You have to harvest and dry it properly, then put it in an airtight chamber for several weeks for it to cure.

Jordan McLay: Look into this growing method ... I forgot the name, but you essentially tie the plant down from a young age so it grows into a circle instead of straight up. Increases yield, etc.

i get high on the best sh!t of all, LIFE! :D lol, but, in all seriousness, i have never done any drugs, that is unless you count drinking as a drug, i dont.

i get high on the best sh!t of all, LIFE! :D lol, but, in all seriousness, i have never done any drugs, that is unless you count drinking as a drug, i dont.
Crazy MCT.

You have to have at least ONE joint in your lifetime :D

or

Make life more interesting... Trip some acid

F*CK THAT. i am crazy enough and get myself in enough trouble without drugs. give me a bottle of Jack, and i will be happy. :p

Alcohol alters your mood and can be addictive, how is it not a drug? :confused2

A chemical substance such as a narcotic or a hallucinogen that affects the central nervous system and is used recreationally for perceived desirable effects on personality, perception, or behavior. Many recreational drugs are used illicitly and can be addictive.

Alcohol is a drug.

kthxbai

Abridged IM Convo said:
(23:55:38) Ben: weed is a plant
(23:55:41) Ben: THC is a drug
(23:55:56) Ben: coca is a plant
(23:55:58) Ben: cocaine is a drug
(23:56:19) notnamed: poppies are the plant, opium is the drug, morphine is the refined drug
(23:56:19) Ben: lophophora williamsii is a cactus
(23:56:34) Ben: but mescaline is a drug

technically, yes, it is a drug, but, it is not classified by one by general population. i also dont drink to get drunk. it does happen sometimes, but, i dont enjoy it. i really only drink cause i like the taste of certain drinks. and yes, it is addictive, just like anything else that is enjoyable in any way, and that is why i watch myself with it.

cheers ben, i tried that method when i was growing outside and it really does increase yield 10 fold.

might try it indoors next time lol.

cheers ben, i tried that method when i was growing outside and it really does increase yield 10 fold.

might try it indoors next time lol.

Excellent!

And I remembered the name ... LST / Low-Stress Training. I believe it was adopted from agriculture.

Very interesting read. Fascinating to see different peoples takes on recreational drug use. Since my foray into live sound and since I was a teenager, I have learned to become tolerant towards the drug choices of others. Often I will mix with outstanding guys and gals who enjoy a joint before the show to loosen them up. I also often find performers joining us for the same thing.

I don't think it is a wise choice to chronically smoke pot or cigarettes for that matter. In the same light, it can be just as detrimental as drinking. Those who don't think there is a risk in getting cancer from chronic pot smoking are kidding themselves. However, it has been shown that smoking pot is not as hazardous as smoking cigarettes.

I do enjoy smoking pot usually once every few weeks and sometimes even only once a month to relax. It can be a great way to connect with friends and enjoy some good times. I don't agree with the gateway drug effect of smoking pot. I have never done anything aside from cigarettes and pot(and drinking of course)

Well anyway, back to the world of rock and roll.

Edit: FYI I don't grow, don't buy, don't roll, nothing. Never had any interest to actually know how it's all done. I won't pretend to know how half of anything works. Friends are good for that, eh?

Back