• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jaha.dk

wreed

I went to windows site, it is fairly good, but that isn't the point of this message.... I wanted to signup at http://jaha.dk and all it says is under construction :( does anyone know why? It looks as if it would be a good host. :)

i was wondering what windows site!!!

BTW jaha.dk is getting a new look soon. They are also upgrading Apache and other things lately. So that why it was down a little.

this is the list of things you get ( In danish, english down below ),

Gratis Webhotel / Hjemmeside
Gratis
ditnavn.jaha.dk (flere domains er på vej)
40 MB plads
Reklamefrit
PHP
SSI
FTP Adgang
MySQL Database
.htaccess
Counter
Admin tool til MySQL Databasen
Adgang til Apache logs for din side
Mulighed for at password beskytte mapper
Mulighed for egne 404, 500 osv. fejlmedelser
Mulighed for at sætte ens start fil til f.eks "index.htm" eller "start.php" osv.
Online visning af Plads forbrug.
Mulighed for at få mere plads (efter aftale)
Gratis men stadig en god og hurtig support
Og mange mange flere ting

English version:

40 mb space
yourname.jaha.dk
Ad-free
php
ssi
ftp
1 mySQL db
.htaccess
counter ( Not working yet )

and with .htacces you can have your own error pages and protected directories.
You can call your main page "index.htm/html" or "index.php" or "start.php"
You can get more than 40 mb space if you run out.

If you want to keep this host alive click on all the banners and earn them money, so that they can host you

A 13-year-old and such an impressive looking site.
You make me feel really lousy.
What web-designing tool did you use?
It's cool the site btw.

Originally posted by BlueMunch
A 13-year-old and such an impressive looking site.
You make me feel really lousy.
What web-designing tool did you use?
It's cool the site btw.

The page is partly the design of nukephp.The rest I think is selfmade

okay so most of my site is php-nuke. I created the logo and some of the blocks. I also created some of the modules. the forum is also not php-nuke. I customized php-nuke a lot so that it does not look like the standard interface. My theme is Somara-xp but i added some stuff and made it look a little more creative.

So that is why my powered by META TAG is "powereed by php-nuke customized by xpfreak"

Originally posted by xpfreak
okay so most of my site is php-nuke. I created the logo and some of the blocks. I also created some of the modules. the forum is also not php-nuke. I customized php-nuke a lot so that it does not look like the standard interface. My theme is Somara-xp but i added some stuff and made it look a little more creative.

So that is why my powered by META TAG is "powereed by php-nuke customized by xpfreak"

I didn't said anything bad about your site.I just answered how was fascinated how yoou made your page.I said him how it was made.
I didn't said that your site is crap

Back