• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

izfree.com down..why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

minuslife45

I'm trying to connect to izfree servers from my ftp program so i can upload new images for my portfolio site. And I'm unable to get in, so i checked www.izfree.com home site and its down as well. And its been like this for two days with no activity.

So, I'm thinking is the site down for good? or are they doing maintenance on the server?

if anyone could help me, I'm going insane without my portfolio up lol

thanks,
:confused4 minus

I'm thinking is the site down for good? or are they doing maintenance on the server?

if anyone could help me, I'm going insane without my portfolio up lol

thanks,

Could be where you are living as well. There is a game I play and was down when I tried to connect to it (browser based RPG) I connected thru a proxy seconds after, but still could not connect while thru the main site even while playing thru proxy.

My assumption was there was some connector that was down.

Nope, I checked the IP blacklist and there were no new additions to it. Check with your ISP as to whether or not they have izFree blocked.

Are you in China or another country that has a internet censorship? China blocked a few of my sites for ranting against them (I better becareful so they dont block fws to lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back