• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I've Decided to Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Tiy
please tell me you will still be on these boards.

Yes I plan on remaining on these boards as an active member. Maybe not as active, but I'll be around. To share my knowledge and to learn from everyone.

Robert,

With what host did you make a deal with?
Will there be some major downtime ahead?

reply or pm,
Thanks

Existing clients will be moved to GetMeHosted.com and they will honor any deals that were made with VeroHost.com. After the 1 year contract is over, you can either remain with them or leave.

When will the move occur and what is the planned downtime?

Thanks Robert

P.S I'd rather want you to keep verohost. excellent host :)

I hope GetMeHosted provides the great support and service you did... VeroHost is the second paid hosting experience I had and it kicked the previous hosts booty. Pitty the GMH plans arent as good value, now I will have to find another host to recommend, a mate of mine was just about to join you as well.

More importantly, get well Robert!!

If no-one has claimed your eNom account, I guess I would take care of it if you want...

Robert, please get in contact with me about your server hardware if you want to sell it.

I am currently looking at buying hardware and I know you had ordered some.

By the way, you are tops not to sell your clients. If you feel like getting back in the free biz, look me up.

Take it easy! :bandit2:

I thank you all for your kind words. It really makes me feel that I made a difference.

My reason to leave the hosting industry is basically because of my health.

LifelessHost, I only have 1 sever for sale (since this is the ads and offers). It's a Celeron 1.3Ghz with 512mb of ram, 40GB hard drive, 1U Case. It's brand new (not even taken out of the box). I'm selling it for what I paid. $500.

Thanks

Originally posted by MATRIX
WoW,

You had a chest tube to keep your lung expanded, and you are only 20 Years old :whatthe:

I'll be asking what I would do when I get 20 :doh!:

spontaneous pneumothorax typically occurs in tall, young and thin females. Of course, Robert is not a female.

Originally posted by allanh
spontaneous pneumothorax typically occurs in tall, young and thin females. Of course, Robert is not a female.

Spontaneous pneumothorax is seven times more likely to occur in males than females.

And it can occur in tall, young males or healthly and active males. I guess I'm healthy and active.

Wow Robert,
I sent you an email before I read this thread all the way through.

I hope you get yourself well, and find a rewarding job that will be easier on your health.

Many people don't realize the stress that often comes with being a host, let alone running your own business. The problem you had may or may not be related, but I know you will have to reset and recoop before you can go on.
What you did to protect your customers was one of the finest things I have seen a host do.

You realized your limits due to the health issue, and took steps to keep your clients from getting shafted.

My hat is off to you Robert! :coolmusic :banana: :applaudin

Tim LeGrand

Being a customer of yours I truly appreciate what you did and hope you return to 100% health as soon as possible.

You are a great example to other hosts out there.

hey

Sorry to hear about your health problems, But I really admire you robert :) Hopes you get better soon. And good luck with everything and merry christmass :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back