• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I've Decided to Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

NLC
NLC
Hello,

After careful decision I have decided to sell VeroHost.com and it's clients. This decsion comes after me spending 4 days in the hospital and having a chance to evulate myself as a person and as a host. I've decided that I do not need the stress and the issues that come with being a host.

VeroHost.com has 137 Active Clients. I am not looking for any money. I want my clients to have a great host. A host that cares and respects them. A host that will be true to their word. In addition to my clients, I will give the host who takes my clients a sum of $350.00 to cover any expenses for those clients.

This isn't easy for me at all. But it's something I have to do. It's in the best interest of my clients.

I want my clients to be moved to a host that can promise them they will be around and a host that will give them what they need.

Out of the 137 Clients, 9 of them are resellers who pay about $20/mo. each.

I cannot tell you how many monthly clients I have, nor the revenue. It's not that much, that is why I will be giving $350 dollars to the host who takes them.

VeroHost.com will be closed.

In addition, the host can have my Enom.com account that has 147+ domains in there and the cost is $7.95 per domain. I run VeroDomains.com off of that and the owner can have the script that runs that.

My email is robert@verohost.com and my tel. is 786-206-0112. If anyone is interested, please email me or call me and I will be happy to work out an agreement.

Once the clients are moved over, I will tell the hsot which clients pay monthly and how much. he will than be in charge of charging them the appropriate fee. After 1 year, they can either stay with him or move.

Thank You,

Robert C. Rodriguez

Sorry to hear about your health problems Robert. I was out of work for months one year ago to the day. Hope you find something more relaxing and rewarding.

I am surprised that you would "give" away what you worked hard for. I would think that you could sell it for a reasonable price instead while at the same time securing an individual or firm that will take care of your current clients.

But, it's your to do what you want with... good luck. Stay healthy.

On Thursday (ThanksGiving), I expiered a Spontanous Pneumothorax. My right lung collapsed. I was in the hospital THursday, Friday and Saturday. I had a chest tube that kept my lung expanded.

My decision to get rid of VeroHost.com has a lot to do with my health. I could sell it and make money, but my clients are not an item. They are people and they deserve everything that I've promised to them. So I feel that it would be best that the host who takes them doesn't charge those who paid yearly but will recover with the $350 dollars.

I've alreayd made arrangements with a host to do the move and will be doing that now.

Thank You everyone.

Originally posted by Robert
On Thursday (ThanksGiving), I expiered a Spontanous Pneumothorax. My right lung collapsed. I was in the hospital THursday, Friday and Saturday. I had a chest tube that kept my lung expanded.

My decision to get rid of VeroHost.com has a lot to do with my health. I could sell it and make money, but my clients are not an item. They are people and they deserve everything that I've promised to them. So I feel that it would be best that the host who takes them doesn't charge those who paid yearly but will recover with the $350 dollars.

I've alreayd made arrangements with a host to do the move and will be doing that now.

Thank You everyone.

Hey one question,

How old are you Robert ?

WoW,

You had a chest tube to keep your lung expanded, and you are only 20 Years old :whatthe:

I'll be asking what I would do when I get 20 :doh!:

Robert I dont know you at all really, but from this one post I can tell that you are one decent person. You care so much for your clients and that shows alot. I hope you feel better, and keep up the great work.

Originally posted by Tiy
Robert I dont know you at all really, but from this one post I can tell that you are one decent person. You care so much for your clients and that shows alot. I hope you feel better, and keep up the great work.

Yeah, he seems like a Good Person, other Question are you Spanish? (Because of your Last Name) :eek:

Originally posted by MATRIX
WoW,

You had a chest tube to keep your lung expanded, and you are only 20 Years old :whatthe:

I'll be asking what I would do when I get 20 :doh!:

I am part Cuban. Spontaneous Pneumothorax can happen to anyone between 18-24. I'm 20.

Originally posted by Tiy
What is it exacly? How can someone get it? How is it fixable?

A spontanous pneumothorax is the collpase or caving-in of all or part of a lung. It happens with air enteres the area between the lung and the chest wall. When that happens, th lungs cannot expand and will collapse.

I had to have a tube placed into my chest that removed that air and allowed my lungs to expand.

Originally posted by Tiy
is it common?

No it's actually rare to happen w/o a reason like mine. Normally it happens in car accidents or in times when someone's chest is pushed against something.

Well I hope you feel better.

as what I have been told.. What doesnt kill you will make you stronger.

to robert.

Robert you will be dearly missed. In the mean time I would try to take it easy get some good rest and eat very nutricious food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back