• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

itsptp.com mini-rant

L3af

I was checking today to see if I could get a payout yet (min payout was $1) last night i had $0.9? so I was expecting to get my first payout today, so when I come to login today I get displayed generic parked domain messages ... not amused :tired2:.

I was enjoying itsptp.com because it was a simple 'per impression site - just create an account and go (no requesting required)... Are there anyother similar type sites which payout for impressions?

Leaf.

You've been ripped, it's not that easy to get money, and paying out at $1 think about it.

Odd. They must have been getting a fair amount of traffic (at least 100 uniques a day), as the Alexa rank is pretty fair. How did you find them?

Rotating domains to avoid paying maybe? Same reg for .com and .net

.net is resolving to a cPanel default server page, trace to which is blocking, but seems to be in Atlanta via above.net

I got paid today by them (on time) so I withdraw my mini rant and give them kudos. They had just been previously victims of DDoS attacks, all is now well.

L3af.

Back