• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

its kinda basic - whaddya think?

Not bad!

Nice for a start! Not bad graphics, nice layout but the menu needs to be in a more convinent place. Try the left hand side (universal) and make a couple more garphics that make it look "attached" somehow to the main body of the site, like it is coming out of the site but still connected to the overall layout.

A few more sites and you'll be very good! Remember to also takes notes from other peoples design but the main thing is hardcore origionality!
Keep it Up!

Cheers! - Skinny

Not bad... 3 main things currently letting it down:

1) Text is too small...
2) No cellpadding makes it look ugly...
3) Graphics a little fuzzy.

Overall pretty good.

- Aquatix :)

I know, I've tried putting some cell padding - but gets screwed a bit, and the menu is just stuffed, but somehow works - i want to have less space between the content and menu, but it's just not happening

I like it. I've always kinda had a thing for "blue" websites, so this one is very nice, imo. I like your content...box, I guess, it looks professional and clean. I think yo umust have fixed your images, cause they don't look fuzzy to me.

my only suggestions...your rollover colours on your links are hard to distinguish from the original colour. maybe change that.
also, and this is just my opinion, but the squares on your header image just don't seem to fit.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I like it. I've always kinda had a thing for "blue" websites, so this one is very nice, imo. I like your content...box, I guess, it looks professional and clean. I think yo umust have fixed your images, cause they don't look fuzzy to me.

my only suggestions...your rollover colours on your links are hard to distinguish from the original colour. maybe change that.
also, and this is just my opinion, but the squares on your header image just don't seem to fit.

they're just a space filler - if you ca recommend anything that would work was well - pm me or one of my many messengers

MSN: nkid99@hotmail.com
AIM: Defr0stedMan
YIM: dexter6249

Nice job on the site it's pretty cool. I think you should move the bubble thing though to the left.

Last edited:
Back