• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

It's Earth Day!

conkermaniac

VIP
NLC
What have you done to celebrate Earth Day? I'm one of those people who believe in environmental protection, but I didn't even realize that it was Earth Day until I saw the front page of Google. :D

Bah, greenies..

at the local school near my house, they had the election poll thingy there, the greenies asked for the pamphlet back once ur done voting.

Uhh... It was earth day today? I raked the leaves in my backyard :confused:

Lemme guess.. is that holes-ville? :biggrin2:

WTF is that white stuff?!?!?!? :confused2

The Arafura sea - a bit bigger than holes-ville, the white stuff is rocks. From another angle it is all sand, but all beaches have sand :p

Can you go for a 5 minute stroll to see that? :cool2:

Launch those rocks and you've got a lot of flying white stuff! :eek:

I think I'll go rape the tree outside my building. ;)

Originally posted by Jan
If you are a greenie, you will do it daily :) :cool:

I smile at the tree daily, and think about taking the recycling in daily.

it's a long walk though, and with garbage bags full of cans I look like a bum.

I think i'll borrow shopping cart for the next trip ;)

u should really come to Singapore, turn right, trees. Turn left, trees. Go front, trees, go behind, trees.

Originally posted by trenzterra
u should really come to Singapore, turn right, trees. Turn left, trees. Go front, trees, go behind, trees.
...all artificially planted... :p

Yeah, there are a lot of trees in Singapore, but my biggest complaint is that the whole place just looks so artificial. I guess it's inevitable when you've got such a small country and such a big population. :confused2

Back