• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Its all starting like I said long ago. Bush is pres save the world..!!!!

Remy Canad

It all begins now.
The great times are over. It was bound to happen. It has been on the boarder, all it needed was some thing to kick it off. Now it has happened. Bush became president. (Not even legaly in my mind but thats a whole nother topic)
1.Every stock is down.
2.Large companys are going out of buisness(Like montgomary wards)
3.The Viper is getting redesigned.
4.Microsoft is found guilty. But the kicker is that AOHELL is not a monoply. What the hell is that.
5.Microsoft is going into the consel market and will be a big falure and that will set the company on a horrible downfall. But the new os secion will servive.
6.Sony also is going into a consel market that they really dont have any real clue about. In reality the ps2 is there first real consel
"The psx was a sony and nintendo partnership, but after they got it designed and stuff nintendo backed out for many reasons but the main one was that it was cd based and didnt like it. And for the ones that will say that is a lie, I hate to tell you but thats common knowledge."
7.Computer sales dead.
8.All new band/groups in music suck ass. (Ask for a list if you want one.)
9.People are dumber than ever.
10.The pres is a pupet for the republican party

As it goes on I will update you all as new things come to mind

Heres some predictions.
Bush will instigate his tax raise and it will criple the econimy. Please quote that.
The x-box will be a large falure and ps2 a falure but will servive on hard corp psx fans that think sony can do no wrong.
thats about it for now.

I hope to read some resonces.

Originally posted by Remy Canad
6.Sony also is going into a consel market that they really dont have any real clue about. In reality the ps2 is there first real consel
"The psx was a sony and nintendo partnership, but after they got it designed and stuff nintendo backed out for many reasons but the main one was that it was cd based and didnt like it. And for the ones that will say that is a lie, I hate to tell you but thats common knowledge."

Hehe... number 6 is un-true. Sony helped Nintendo make the SNES, they then offered a new CD-based add-on to the SNES. Nintendo fearing the fate of the Sega's MegaCD said "no".

Sony having past experience in this field simply made the best CD based, kick-arse console of the time! Combining that with their brilliant marketing they had won the market.

Nintendo then left to SGI to buy an old workstation, and it sucked... and it was a black console! ;)

But i'll agree with you on the PS2, it is no great leap in technology at all... simply marketing. And it's a black console and they always fail!* :)

HEY! wheres the disclaimer on that asterisk?

It's nice to find other people who forsee the demise of xbox and ps2.

lol... well... I'll put it in later when I'm proven wrong! :)

As for the xBox... brilliant idea... a free platform for development! And the Microsoft thing will probaly help sell it really well *sigh*. So it might actually have a chance... if it wasn't for the black console thing.* :)

Remy, have you ever thought that maybe its not Bush, maybe it all starts with the fact that people like you can't spell? If you are going to call someone/something stupid, at least make yourself something to compare it with. Your post was not even decipherable, one can easily tell you are a clinton/gore supporter. I would not complain if it was an occasional misspelling, as undoubtedly I have probably done in this post, but you dont have one single sentence that is correct. Heres a few tips, bookmark m-w.com, go to school, don't call people stupid when you are inferior to them, remember that the people are what run the country and maybe if they learned a few things, the world would be a better place, and finally, DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS! (ever seen saturday night live?)

I'm a Gore Supporter and I'm a Bush Supporter.. and I know that it's not Bushes fault that stocks are down or people are dumber.. you can't blame it on Bush.. We will never have a perfect president..

So what if the Viper is getting redesigned? I think it's damn time it does. I bet if Gore was President-Elect you would say that it's a good thing they are redesigning the Viper.. this is the dumbest topic I've read..

How do people manage to blame Gee Dubya for the current problems when Mr. Bill is still the president?

Supermoo - Hmm interesting. Could you give me a link or something so I could read some more about that?

JW - Ok all I can say is no. I hope the first sentence was a joke. Spelling is one of the lesser important things that I can think of. Commonsense, money management skills, job skills, ECT are more important. And I would in no way say I can spell, I have never been able to and never will be good at it. And when I call someone stupid, I am not referring to school smarts. That would be very pointless. That kind of smarts is a minor factor in how smart they are. I fell badly for all the people that get good grades, and learn all the pointless things. I get A's and B's-(College English of course) But I don't do a damn thing. People will work their asses off and probably will get nowhere. Commonsense and self-reliance are probably some of the most important things I can think of. I wish you could teach commonsense. That could solve many problems. And I say people are getting dumber, in that they have no commonsense.

A side note, I am not necessarily a gore supporter. I am an anti bush supporter. Witch tosses me in the gore categories. Not necessarily by choice but my necessity.

For the viper that was just a joke. But have you seen the new design I personally hate it. They are going to more of a camaro/ Ferrari.

Also blaming George bush was just a joke, there is no way he can be blamed for all that. Except for the stock well its possible. Because the stock market if more influenced on what is might, or is going to happen, than what has happened.

Thanks for the reply I hope for more.

I spellchecked it I hope its easier reading.
But I doubt the spellchecker could get it all, my writing is so bad :)

Supermoo - Hmm interesting. Could you give me a link or something so I could read some more about that?

From the start of the xBox it's been promoted to be running off basic Windows drivers etc. So it's been dubbed a cheap PC.

I'm not sure if it's been officialy documented but at one stage people were claiming that you would be able to write software for the machine if you had the development kit (like any other console).

The only difference being the development kit being a Windows download or Windows software so potentialy any Windows user could write software for the console!

The re-onvention of some of the Spectrum's ideas! Not bad eh? Your PC could be the next legal development kit!

It all begins now.
The great times are over. It was bound to happen. It has been on the boarder, all it needed was some thing to kick it off. Now it has happened. Bush became president. (Not even legaly in my mind but thats a whole nother topic)
1.Every stock is down.
4.Microsoft is found guilty. But the kicker is that AOHELL is not a monoply. What the hell is that.
5.Microsoft is going into the consel market and will be a big falure and that will set the company on a horrible downfall. But the new os secion will servive.
7.Computer sales dead.

Heres some predictions.
Bush will instigate his tax raise and it will criple the econimy. Please quote that.
The x-box will be a large falure and ps2 a falure but will servive on hard corp psx fans that think sony can do no wrong.
thats about it for now.

I don't get this post at all. Would any of the above things not be true if Gore was elected president? Give me a break! And as Rick already pointed out, Bill Clinton is still the president!

Finally, what do you mean when you say "Bush became president. (Not even legaly in my mind but thats a whole nother topic)". Go to http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html and tell me where it says the president is elected by the popular vote. If you don't believe in the current system, then you're entitled to your opinion, but don't say something stupid like "bush didn't get elected legally".

BTW, half the things you posted happened before Bush was officially elected president. Stocks (some stocks, but not *every* stock) have been down since the election controversey started, which was like 5-6 weeks before Bush was officially elected. Microsoft announced the x-box almost a year ago. Large companies have always gone out of business, that's not something new. Computer sales are down because the consumers don't have a need to buy them since they already have one.

About the only point you got right was the "people are dumber than ever" comment. Your post sure proved that thesis!

Anyway, can we just leave the political rhetoric/propoganda off this forum? I don't think it serves much purpose

That was true long before Christmas. Most just held out till after Christmas before closing. Builders Square (owned by Kmart) and Home Depot are now shutting down also.

As for AOL, yeah, how can Microsoft be a monopoly and them not? They now control more than 60% of world media. Time Warner has it's hands in more things than AOL Execs can even dream of (what you dont know can hurt you), and most Time Warner employees thoughout the company are not happy about the merger. Personally I think it's a freight train headed for a cliff. The merger is not going at all well, and it's just barely begun, and they havent even scratched the surface of the problems they will have. If we're all lucky, we'll stop seeing AOL in every other commercial since they are cutting advertising dollars. Hopefully we will see AOL go careening off that cliff without a parachute big enough. Unfortunatly that will also mean the downfall of a good company like Time Warner. The two commercials I am totally sick of is AOL and Cleo's Psychic Network. At least she doesn't leave stinking cd's at every video, electronics, and grocery store you goto....not to mention your snail mailbox. Next thing you know it'll be raining friggin AOL cd's.

Originally posted by Webdude
As for AOL, yeah, how can Microsoft be a monopoly and them not? They now control more than 60% of world media.

AOL owns Netcape, but they use IE. and Micrsoft doesn't own AOL but yet AOL uses IE still, so it's not a monopoly because they are using someone else's program. you know what I mean?

Originally posted by Rodie
It all begins now.
1.Every stock is down.
7.Computer sales dead.

Heres some predictions.
thats about it for now.

I don't get this post at all. Would any of the above things not be true if Gore was elected president? Give me a break! And as Rick already pointed out, Bill Clinton is still the president!

Finally, what do you mean when you say "Bush became president. (Not even legaly in my mind but thats a whole nother topic)". Go to http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html and tell me where it says the president is elected by the popular vote. If you don't believe in the current system, then you're entitled to your opinion, but don't say something stupid like "bush didn't get elected legally".

BTW, half the things you posted happened before Bush was officially elected president. Stocks (some stocks, but not *every* stock) have been down since the election controversey started, which was like 5-6 weeks before Bush was officially elected. Microsoft announced the x-box almost a year ago. Large companies have always gone out of business, that's not something new. Computer sales are down because the consumers don't have a need to buy them since they already have one.

About the only point you got right was the "people are dumber than ever" comment. Your post sure proved that thesis!

Anyway, can we just leave the political rhetoric/propoganda off this forum? I don't think it serves much purpose

Umm did you read my responce to jw? The thing about bush was a joke.

As you said, I am entitled to my own opinion and I stated it.

Back