• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Its a miracle, my gaming site got accepted into fastclick

Archbob

Level 8 Chinese Guy
NLC
Its a blessing from god. My java games site got accepted into fastclicks. And to think I was worried about sponsors!! I'm so happy, I could shout for joy.

I was afraid I was going to have to use vicious x-10 camera ads to make money from that site.

My celebrity site was accepted too, but they later kicked me out :(

They are the best ad network I've experienced.

Fastclick = suck, half the ads are default and don't pay out. I got about 10% in one month from them compared to direct sponsors. Then again, most banner CPM programs suck.

If a lot of your visitors are not US/Canadian it will show them defaults. They are the only ones I see :)

If a lot of your visitors are not US/Canadian it will show them defaults.
I'm in the US and every time I watched them I got over half default, and that was with most of the available banners active.

Originally posted by Jan
If a lot of your visitors are not US/Canadian it will show them defaults. They are the only ones I see :)

Jan, I'm not too sure about that, because they claimed to kick me out, for poor performance. My traffic is only 52% US/Canadian (according to NedStat). But I have a very low page view to unique visitor ratio, so I was only getting 15-20% defaults. Also I saw US ads, here in the UK. FastClick only shows an ad for about 3 page views, then starts showing defaults. I knew I should have only showed them US/Canadian/UK traffic which I do for DoubleClick, but I had heard FastClick would show defaults for non US/Canadian/UK traffic, and since they had no default fees, I couldn't be asked to set it up.

Also Archbob, I think because you already had an account with them, they accepted your other site more easily. I used to try every month to join FastClick with my site, but was always rejected. Then I heard they wanted sports sites, so I applied with a sports site and they accepted. Then once I had an account, I added my other site which was rejected month after month before hand, and to my suprise they accepted it. Only later for it to be removed for bad performance.

Last edited:
I get about 10% defaults with their system and they paid me so I'm happy. The pop-unders are like 50% default though. They are still good for like $25/month currently right now for me.

Absolutely! If you have improved on your site etc etc, it is always worth resubmitting. There was a recent thread at sitepointforums by someone who finally got accepted, so he is a happy chappy :)

congrats Archbob!

sorry to all that said FastClick sucks, but fastclick is one of the best companies out there... always paid me, about the default just add another company or add your own direct offers and you would do extremely fine.

Back