• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

It

Yellowmc

I love you!
NLC
Oh my God!

I now officially suffer from Coulrophobia. I saw Stephen King's It back in 1992 and I can remember not sleeping for days. Tonight, I saw the film again and I will definitely not be sleeping for months, let alone days. For a grown man, it's pathetic.

Friday the 13th did the same thing when I was a kid.

lol. I had to google the term to find out what it meant. I never really understood how people fear things when they are grown. I used to be scared of the dark and stuff untill I came to the conclusion that my fear was kinda dumb. It's all in the mind man. Convince yourself about it.

I know it's stupid but I have a stuffed clown in my shed and who knows whether or not that thing is alive? :lol:

I don't really suffer from "clownophobia" but that movie just brought back painful memories, all those nights that were lost staring at the wardrobe hoping and praying that "it" doesn't come out.

ha ha ha.....lol you're killing me with this. Just go down there and check on it. It'll still be there because "it" is sleeping. If you wake it up, it'll try to hurt you. That's when you start worrying.

Aaaaah come on man, now I definitely won't be able to sleep! I know the shed door is unlocked which is why I have locked myself in to my bedroom until tommorow morning.

lol... come on yourself :) be a man and get out that room. Staying on FWS all night is dangerous to your health. I got proof. There is nothing to fear. Get up, get it, and throw it in the dumpster.

To any logical man (or woman, damn femi-nazis), it would become obvious that fear is irrational and should have no weight in constituting our actions.

I am not a big clown person myself. I won't like, piss myself if I see one, but I probably wouldn't react too great if I found one in my bathtub some morning.

Girlfriend is 10x worse, she sees one on tv and closes her eyes. Clowns are a creepy thing though, why they are a "kid" attraction, I will never understand. I liked them less when I was a kid than I do now, which isn't too much.

I am not a big clown person myself. I won't like, piss myself if I see one, but I probably wouldn't react too great if I found one in my bathtub some morning.

Girlfriend is 10x worse, she sees one on tv and closes her eyes. Clowns are a creepy thing though, why they are a "kid" attraction, I will never understand. I liked them less when I was a kid than I do now, which isn't too much.

But who doesn't like waking up to Clowns in the tub on a Sunday morning? Gawd!

You guys are ridiculus for this. It's just a CLOWN. They are dressed up people. Take it easy. If you're afraid of clowns then you're probably afraid of alot of other things. You can't live life like this. Just say ---- it and go about your way.

That's just it. One of the clowns for the random events here is the city manager. He's already scary enough without the costume and makeup. :lol:
ha ha ha ha :lol: Now I understand better. I'd stay home all the time from fear of seeing him outside.

You guys are ridiculus for this. It's just a CLOWN. They are dressed up people. Take it easy. If you're afraid of clowns then you're probably afraid of alot of other things. You can't live life like this. Just say ---- it and go about your way.
Yeah but spiders are spiders, heights are heights, death is death :p

Back