• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

It finally happened!

Snow is fun till you are riding in a suv pulling a trailer and you pass a spun out car on the interstate with it's headlights facing you.

The love of snow quickly diminishes. Toronto is fairly snow free at the moment. Just a tiny bit.

The people who complain about snow every year are the ones who don't prepare for it, when they know it's coming. I love snow.

Atlanta was pretty snowed over, too.

It was great.

I love driving on ice. It's kind of fun in a weird way.

Schmarvin,

What part of SC are you from? Upstate, low country? I'm a Greenville native. I just made a trip up from Jax, FL to visit friends and family and got in on a good piece of the action.. well the after effects lol :)

Schmarvin,

What part of SC are you from? Upstate, low country? I'm a Greenville native. I just made a trip up from Jax, FL to visit friends and family and got in on a good piece of the action.. well the after effects lol :)

Summerville, about 20-25 minutes away from downtown Charleston, about 15 minutes away from North Charleston.

We've just got more snow, already up to nearly 2" within 2-3 hours... not bad considering we barely get snow like this. Never seen so much snow in such a short space of time! :D

We got snow last night xD Mind you in my home town it's melting rapidly thanks to the ----ing sun :(

And to think I want to move to Canada?! :|

I enjoy winter because I really enjoy snowboarding. I welcome the first snows because that means its the beginning of skiing season. woot woot.

Back