• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is Xnetuk fourums down???

Even Me to..
Nemesis should be informed of this problem
Hope he rectifies it.
I already emailed him 10 times regarding my problem but he has never replied.May be he is busy or busy Man
Sarath

i emailed Liam there, he said:

"There server was compromised, we're currently fixing them up."

But what does "compromised" actually mean???

:confused2

I get a prompt to install it :eek:
Welcome to phpBB 2 Installation

Thank you for choosing phpBB 2. In order to complete this install please fill out the details requested below. Please note that the database you install into should already exist. If you are installing to a database that uses ODBC, e.g. MS Access you should first create a DSN for it before proceeding.

i think his trying to fix it up! its now just got a test page and him as the registered user. I hope that dosn't mean i'll have to sign up again. Probaly does.

To Liam

Hey man,
I tried to sig Up in your forums.
But some problem with your SMTP host.
I laready created a lot of accounts but all saying the same problem.I have not got the key code to activate my membership.
I waited for u being online iN ICQ.but u haven't turned up Nemesis.
So i request you to create an account for me. This is a request for me.
Hope u do it.
login:chiranjeevi
pass:u only mail it to to me
emailaddress:sarathb@ciudad.com.ar

their mail server is either down or misconfigured... but why did you post it here instead of mailing him directly or post a message as guest on the xnetuk forum

Back