• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is this host reliable?

I wouldn't go with them. They don't look very professional, and some of the pages aren;t consistent in layout.. :confused2

and like shizzle said.. its a free layout

What's your budget and needs? Instead of creating lots of threads, give us an idea of what you are looking for and perhaps we can suggest a hosting provider that will work for you.

Well, I was just visiting their site and then suddenly it went down, hmm.

I dont think it's necessary for other hosts to start a bash but that's not a good sign, though I think their template looks fair enough, and didnt find much spelling mistakes :)

This host only accepts paypal payments,but what do you think of this host www.valcato.net

I need hosting for my domain under $20/yearly

with the following

100Mb webspace
3 Gb bandwith
php/perl/mysql
ftp
email accounts
some extra features/

I used to host my site on www.invisionhost.com n at many times they are down,there support is very slow now.

Invisionhost is a joke.

And with $20/yr your lucky if they are up at all. You should think about breaking the piggy bank and going for some high quality hosting.

Originally posted by Arvand
Invisionhost is a joke.

And with $20/yr your lucky if they are up at all. You should think about breaking the piggy bank and going for some high quality hosting.

They advertise that they use Cpanel 5.3 on their website. hmm lol

Back