• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is this good?

Originally posted by cheatpark

I'm not sure if the person wants me to mention their name but they are a regular poster on these forums. I'm sure they will post here if they don't mind. If you want to set up a test account then that is fine with me.

Well I think you have to release their name now, without doing so you are making false accusations when you have no evidence/proof.

We try and limit servers to under 75 accounts, but with that said if a site is using 10mb's of transfer a month you can put 150 sites like this on a server.

ok well I sent you their name in a pm. I am sorry if it was a false accusation it was just something I heard.

Last edited:
Netweaver.com have a very rude director in the name of John, Your sorted as long as you get anyone else dealing with your support problems though specially Paul hes very helpful.

The network they are on is very and they host www.bigbytes.co.uk

I've mainly used them for domain registration but my friend his moving to there servers next week so we'll see if paying them £50 a year gets me a politer service than paying them £12 for a domain :D

Originally posted by Technics
FastHosts - Lie about bandwidth. never answer support emails have you on hold for 45 minutes then tell you that they cannot sort the problem.

WebFusion - Useless service alround, Support is lousy and they hold domains hostage.

------

oneandone, Webfusion and fasthosts all put these big glossy ad's in magazines and pry on users who are novices.

I've never had any support problems with fasthosts :confused2

Originally posted by Myacen Network

Well I think you have to release their name now, without doing so you are making false accusations when you have no evidence/proof.

We try and limit servers to under 75 accounts, but with that said if a site is using 10mb's of transfer a month you can put 150 sites like this on a server.

I said you were getting slower ... however if you really do limit servers to 75 accounts ... that maybe ok .. if they don't use much server resources and data-transfer .....

However , it may be a connection fault along the backbone :confused2

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

I said you were getting slower ... however if you really do limit servers to 75 accounts ... that maybe ok .. if they don't use much server resources and data-transfer .....

However , it may be a connection fault along the backbone :confused2

Actually the servers have been running great latley :) ... and I was considering offering you free hosting for a mirror (as you suggested) /me scraps that idea :D

Our new servers should be nice and speedy :D

Originally posted by Myacen Network

Actually the servers have been running great latley :) ... and I was considering offering you free hosting for a mirror (as you suggested) /me scraps that idea :D

Our new servers should be nice and speedy :D

Don't matter ....

I don't need free hosting anymore .. i'll be offline for awhile

When i come back i'll get a reseller account :biggrin2:

Myacen ... you know i think highly of your support .... but you know you'll need to get more staff soon the rate myacen is growing :biggrin2: .....

Also .. maybe go over to co-location or ... managed solutions .... maybe also keep a few rackshack servers for some accounts ;)

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

Don't matter ....

I don't need free hosting anymore .. i'll be offline for awhile

When i come back i'll get a reseller account :biggrin2:

Myacen ... you know i think highly of your support .... but you know you'll need to get more staff soon the rate myacen is growing :biggrin2: .....

Also .. maybe go over to co-location or ... managed solutions .... maybe also keep a few rackshack servers for some accounts ;)

I just read about you being offline, as I have informed you regarding support via icq look out for big things from us over the next couple of months.

Back