• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

is this a good price

andy_jacko

I found a uk host (uksecureweb.net)that offers the following for £52

100MB UNIX Disk Space
Unlimited POP3 Mailboxes
Unlimited Autoresponders
Mailing List
Unlimited Email Addresses
Domain Name Registration Or Transfer
Web Based Control Panel
128 Bit SSL Secure Server
mySQL Database Server
Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Server Extensions
CGI Scripting in Perl & C
Server Side Includes
PHP4 Scripting
Real-time Web Site Statistics
Password Protected Directories
Customised Error Pages
Unlimited FTP Access
Search Engine Submission
SPAM Filtering
Email Virus Protection
2000MB Monthly Data Transfer
Technical Support
Online Knowledge Base
30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Is this a good price, have you used the company, what are they like

Wouldn't that be ~ $75? I'd pay maybe $5 or $6... but $75? :confused:

Last edited:
The reason I am researching this host is because I work about 3 miles from their office and can pay by handing a check direct to them. And while I'm there ask them for a job.

Admin Edit: Commenting on another host with out first hand knowledge or experience with them is in bad taste. Advising them to find another host while you are a hosting company isn't acceptable.

Quote from the rules:
Hosts may NOT respond to general questions posted by members who are looking for advice/opinions on which host to choose.

Donovan Edit: Maybe is my bad english. But what I mean is there are many hosts out there which have the same or even better features but on a lower price and he should search around. Well, thank you for reminding me the rules anyway. :)

Last edited:
which host would you reccomend, bearing in mind i live in the uk and can only pay via Electron and check in sterling so a uk host would be easier for me

Back