• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

is this a good domain name?

+Rep for Squad-Host.com... there ya are, no more red :beer:
link works for me, but, if it is to difficult for you to understand how to go to a homepage when a link isnt working, not sure what to tell you.
You know I distinctly remember writing a reply, that must have been deleted. Anyway, there isn't any need to be disrespectful - all I was saying is your link doesn't work.

I did do a search, and yes there are those 3 registered trademarks (CP is not trademarked mind you - you must have meant the CP Logo). I said two important things: 911 is not trademarked; and I don't believe "WHM" would hold up under an Australian court. And as I don't think it would hold up here, I see no reason to believe it would hold up in the US either since it's not an original trading title (in other words, you could easily demonstrate the use of WHM by other companies prior to it becoming a reg'd trademark).
all i know is you need to stop talking without knowing. if something is trademarked, it will hold up in any court.
Rubbish, that's what the court is there for - to determine the validity of a reg'd trademark.
didnt think it was rocket science, but, could be wrong.
Again, I did reply, but it was smitten from the server!

Back