• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is There

naw i dunno his aim, but i asked for feedback today and he told me to sign in in his site and he would post the solution on wednesday when he finish it
but i had a prob, i cant sign in i dunno y :confused5
try sending him a pm through this forum, or email him ;)

he is just starting, and wot he offer for free, is absolutely awesome, he install it to, he changes themes for you, he does everything, the service is awesome
i think waiting would be fair imo, its a great offer :applaudin

hmm wot a trouble eh? try www.--- but i still think boards4u.uni.cc is the best one, i think u should wait man
y the hurry? maybe i could help with something, tell me :) but plz, be patient :)

theres no trouble
i was suppose to make the forum 3 months
ago but i got locked up
so it had to be post poned
i have the mixtapes
so i neeed the forum today
so i can build the site n ish
when the site gits 700-1000 membaz
the we will move to xmb forumz

Its me!!!

On boards4u.uni.cc in the announcements forum there is a post titled hack wanters (i think :eek: ) It has a download for ipb and one for the hack that ports ipb into nuke.

Originally posted by 50cent
INONO I WANT IPB FORUMZ NOT IF

Are you sure you know what you're looking for? invisionfree, forumer.com, bbfree.com all host invision power boards. If you dont want it remotely hosted, I dont know how you are going to get one without downloading it unless you get someone to install it for you.

Back