• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is there a free host that I could use?

Christy

500mb of space to start (would love room to grow)
supports Wordpress
supports Coppermine photo gallery
I'm not sure about bandwidth
Able to use domain if I buy one in the near future
Im not picky about ads
No post to host.

Any suggestions?

SeraphimLabs can do it.

This sounds like a personal site or a small group site, perhaps a fansite. My free hosting plan would be perfect for you, as they run on a dedicated server that only even reaches .25 on the load meter when it is updating it's software. You'll get a high speed site with very little downtime that supports PHP, MySQL, Perl, Python, and more. Running Wordpress and Coppermine would be no problem, in fact I've used coppermine before on some of my own sites and am somewhat familiar with it if you need technical assistance.

In addition, if you do need to increase your capabilities you can upgrade at any time to one of our paid plans, or even your own plan may grow over time as my offerings change to stay competitive.

Free Hosting Plan
1 Subdomain (included) / domain
1 MySQL Database
5GB/month bandwidth
500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl
Single Banner Ad

PM or Email me to apply.

Last edited:
Cross Industries can offer you the following:

256MB Disk Space
3GB Bandwidth (up to 10GB)
5 Features (MySQL databases, ftp accounts, e-mail accounts, etc)
Direct Admin w/ Softaculous (Script installer; Includes wordpress & coppermine gallery)
No ads or posting required

Signup Here

Any questions? Just ask.

Back