• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is that how sponsors company make extra $$$?

Johnny

b&
b&
I see that dimeclicks like to delete sites that are down for reconstruction. I e-mail "hogan" saying that "I have a second site should I created a another account or use the same one" he say "use the same one" so my site that is on his database was down for reconstruction, but my second site was still up. My account got cancel and I e-mailed him about that I had a second site. he just reply it was cancel cause I was "cheating". That account have about $30 in there. I wonder if the clicks I gave are reimbursted back to the advertisers or he get the total 100% of the value instead of the percent that suppose to go to the webmasters?

Argh, we advertising sucks there are so many horrible companies out there *cough* FocusIN *cough*, not that I'll name any! ;)

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
Argh, we advertising sucks there are so many horrible companies out there *cough* FocusIN *cough*, not that I'll name any! ;)

why you say that?
and what does "we advertising sucks" mean?

I was with dimeclicks but as soon as i got anough money for a check my account disappeared.

Originally posted by Johnny
Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo

why you say that?
and what does "we advertising sucks" mean?

Would you believe I have 'we' syndrome where I am we helpless to typing 'we' for no reason?

Or how about I was a 'we' pirate?

Maybe 'we' meant yes?

Or the truth that it was an innocent typo when I wasn't thinking! :)

hey have anyone notice that before they redigned there site (dimeclicks) there were like over 7 servers. now there are only like 4. I wonder what happen to them all? and what happen to all those accounts?

Back