• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is it just me...

Originally posted by Mandrake
Or are these prices way out of line?

http://www.centralinfo.net/hosting/pricing.asp

I've looked around and you can find the same plans for a fraction of the cost everywhere else... Unless there's something I'm missing here.

Ahhhhhhhh, some hosts use good bandwidth and some use cheap bandwidth. Some hosts co-location and use dedicated servers, and some hosts terminate fiber on-site. Since they are a Windows host (and I'm sure are not using a warez version) that adds a pretty penny to the cost, plus the time to admin such a shitty OS!

Well, a rule in life "you get what you pay for".

In my opinion thats very good pricing, you only see a fraction of the price with other providers is because of cogent/rackshack, once cogent fades away, most providers will be forced to change their pricing.

Quality bandwidth costs $$$.

Originally posted by invisionz
Well, a rule in life "you get what you pay for".

In my opinion thats very good pricing, you only see a fraction of the price with other providers is because of cogent/rackshack, once cogent fades away, most providers will be forced to change their pricing.

Quality bandwidth costs $$$.

But I've also seen RS servers try and pull plans like that. I'm not going to look-up the domain, whois the IP etc because I'm tired. But they have been around for a while, so I would think they have a good provider (unless you guys can prove me wrong).

Back