• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

is google down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I can access it... maybe something's wrong with your DNS? Or maybe something is blocking those sites....

saddam_google.jpg

:lol:

I've caused GMail to go down for about 15 seconds after accidentally sending over 10,000 emails to my GMail account within the space of 30 seconds.

I'm going to blame PHP for infinite loops, the server for it's blazing dual Xeon, and the connection for its 100mbps.

Google will never be "down". One of their servers may be down, but the entire service won't be.

Or maybe you have a virus. Some viruses mess up with your DNS cache making popular sites, mainly anti-virus sites point to localhost.

Like Bruce said
Google will never be down. Its either they band you, your router needs to be reset, your isp has a problem. They main google site will be on 100 servers at different location so it will never be down

try a diffrent browser maybe if you have a virus its targeting your browser most people use ie so that would be the target try using fire fox and i bet you can acess them

i bet thats it am i right?

huh huh?

Bruce said:
Google will never be "down". One of their servers may be down, but the entire service won't be.

Unless a terrorist team hit each datacentre at the same time with that magnetic bomb that completely screws up everything with a computer chip.

Electro Magnetic Pulse! One of those go off in your data center... good bye to your business :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back