• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is FWS for sale?

aaditya

just a funny question. but i am serious. Is FWS for sale? If so what will be ur ask? I might be interested.

Oh god, if this was for sale, it would not go for penny's. Peo would ask for $xx,xxx for it and it's damn worth it.

$2000? I'll take out a loan and buy it for that. Its definately $xx,xxx . I could sell one of my sites for $x,xxx .

ezForum said:
This is not worth $xx,xxx more like $x,xxx you silly kids

I wish. It's worth $xx,xxx. Infact, I'd have to say at least $50,000 - $75,000. It has 34,000+ members. It has a pagerank of 7/10. It has a large database of free and paid hosting providers, it has sponsors such as Netfirms, who are extremely large (and profitable) and finally.. it has great search engine placement.

This is real estate

A lot of people still think along the lines of physical property having value, and cant really fathom something that was created with some code, to have a value to it. This website is an asset, a profitable form of business, just as any business downtown would have. $10,000 would be a steal for this site. Consider long term value, as well as the foundation value. Lets put it this way, one of those turnkey sites on E-bay COULD go for a few hundred bucks, if the buyer didnt know anything about it. A knowledgeable person would pass on them anyday. Why? No database, no customers, etc. If this site were put up today on E-bay with a minimum bid of $10,000, people would be trampling over each other to get the final bid in.

I'd put a tag on it atleast 25,000-40,000 (low end)

The next business class

maddude said:
i'd seriously pay £1000 next year if thier interested :D.

You know how some people buy out the company they work for, creating a co-op? I see the day coming where people will pool there assets and liquidables into a new business class- the online Co-Op. Think about it, 50 people investing 1,000 dollars a piece into something, as opposed to one person investing 50,000. Sure, the ROI would be less for the 50 people involved, but there would be 50 times less work than if you were to it by your self. Also, 50 people promoting the same site, 50 revenue streams, means 50 times more ad awareness than the one person who invested the 50,000 trying to go it alone. Wanna partner up now? :)

I think I just let the cat out of the cage...

And with that note, I think I will just go ahead and add that to my list of services, if it doesnt exist, it will now.

Back