• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is focusin really all that bad?

Omari

I seem to be doing pretty good with them considering the fact that I have not had an active website going while using them...

Total Impressions 6677
Total Clicks 123
Click Through Ratio 1.84 %

i have made $ 12.24... wouldn't that be considered good?

They don't show the rates for their secondary ads though. They show the TargetNet.com ads which give a whopping $0.05 per click, and like some other pointed out it does not give a very good CTR.

So far this month, 54% of my ads were secondary. When my site actually opens I plan on using ValueClick. I actually just emailed ValueClick yesterday about an old account and got a reply within 5 minutes, I replied about 3 times to ask more questions and always got a response within minutes. So eh, yeah I'll be using ValueClick in the future, plus selling ads in house.

And Supermoo, if you tell me "I told ya so" about FocusIN, I will rip your horns out with my bare hands :mad: heh

And Supermoo, if you tell me "I told ya so" about FocusIN, I will rip your horns out with my bare hands :mad: heh [/B]

LOL. All CPM sponsors are going downhill right now. CPC is the way to go!

Originally posted by lpok
LOL. All CPM sponsors are going downhill right now. CPC is the way to go!

Yea, I've said that time and time again, and prasied ValueClick for staying the same and being stable etc.... but I still wanted to hang on to any remaining hope for focusIN :rolleyes:

Originally posted by KapTinKiRk
I still wanted to hang on to any remaining hope for focusIN :rolleyes:

I told ya s*argh* F$*%I#NG HELL! THAT BLOODY HURTS! OUCH! PUT MY HORNS BACK IN YOU #%$$#%$$$# PIECE OF $H#%! hehe... PLEASE!!!

Anyway FocusIN is a mix of CPC/CPM not just a CPM advertiser. If you can call them that! :(

I was recieving around $1.05 CPM on average with some banners getting CTR of 35% plus! And overall CTR being around 5%.

Then when they layed everyone off I was told I was npt targeted enough to be useful to them... they obviously didn't see how much I was worth!

Don't worry people there is hope, it just dosen't have FocusIN written on the cheque.

Hmm, maybe I can give your horns to the guy who owns cowsgo.mu ... I'm sure it would go well with the eyeball, heh.

Last month I had a 0.87% CTR, but that was only because, as anyone can see, my site isn't open so there isn't anything to do, except maybe click the banner, heh. When the site was open though, I got around 0.30% CTR from focusIN. I always got payed on time by them, and got good support (prior to them laying off everyone). But 5 cents a click is just ridiculous on a banner nobody would click on.

I've used ValueClick since early 1997 on my old Tripod site and they are good people.

Originally posted by KapTinKiRk
Hmm, maybe I can give your horns to the guy who owns cowsgo.mu ... I'm sure it would go well with the eyeball, heh.

lol :D

Yeah, I've moved to Standard Internet and havn't looked back... it's a lot better!

But then anything would be! ;)

Back