• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

is crazy hosting any good?

I signed up for them.

Can I make a popup on the index page?:D
makes $.05*Unique visitors!!!

they seem to be pretty good. They are pretty fast and good.

The good offers might attract a few people to sign up!:D :biggrin2:

no i mean I just copied the link of the text link and made a popup with it. Here is a sample:

function open(){
newwin=window.open("http://www.crazyhosting.net/cgi-bin/click.pl?id=username","mywin","resizable, width=500");
}

should work

if theres any mistake/bug, don't blame me. I'm just a little kid

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Our Affiliate program was created for banner click thru's, not popups with your affiliate link inside it. That is sending us very low traffic, click thru's.

Defining Click Thrus' - is when a individual ACTUALLY click thru's a banner of ours from your site to forward to our site, CrazyHosting.net

We keep close eye on our affiliates before we payout, to notice if we have a cheater or a real affiliate. If you receive MANY click thru's with NO sales, we have full authority to deny pay outs, including a full investigation.

If anyone has any questions regarding our affiliate program, feelf ree to email us at Sales@CrazyHosting.net

Thanks,

Roy,
CrazyHosting.net

Last edited:
Re: popups...

Originally posted by CrazyHosting
Hello,

Our Affiliate program was created for banner click thru's, not popups with your affiliate link inside it. That is sending us very low traffic, click thru's.

Defining Click Thrus' - is when a individual ACTUALLY click thru's a banner of ours from your site to forward to our site, CrazyHosting.net

We keep close eye on our affiliates before we payout, to notice if we have a cheater or a real affiliate. If you receive MANY click thru's with NO sales, we have full authority to deny pay outs, including a full investigation.

If anyone has any questions regarding our affiliate program, feelf ree to email us at Sales@CrazyHosting.net

Thanks,

Roy,
CrazyHosting.net

i was just wondering.

does that mean I can create a page in my site's webmasters section telling about your site's features and a link to your site?

would that be ok?

Thank you Jan...

GrandDBZ, you may do anything you wish as long as it is a clickthru...what we used to do is create about 10-15 different sites that get ranked into search engines. You may think into that fields if you know search engines a bit :)

Thanks,

Roy,
CrazyHosting.net

I DID NOT PUT ANY POPUPS !

I just signed up and simply joked of what would happen if I did so.

so please understand me.

my site isn't even up. I was just stating it!

you can check the link (it's broken)

No worries, I simply came here to educate about our affiliate program rather then accuse and or sound hostile like :p

Good luck with our affiliate program, success to both parties!

Roy,
CrazyHosting.net

thanks.

by the way, do you have any of the cpm banner programs?

I like your offers. I think it is very attractive to webmasters.
please reply or pm or email me

Unfotunately at the current time being, we have no program that can track the ACTUAL impressions one may produce. We are however creating a unique way to provide CPM Banner Impressions that is uncheatable through any systems. However at the current time being this feature is unavailable,

Thanks,

Roy,
CrazyHosting.net

Originally posted by granddbz
they dont seem to pay for me. They somehow Resets my number every few days without me knowing

were you using a popup or cheating? i hope they dont reset mine, i just signed up.

Back