• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

is any DA reseller offer ?

I can provide you with Cpanel11 reseller if you like. 3GB diskspace and 30GB bandwidth.

How's this:

Disk Space - 5gb
Bandwith - 100gb
DirectAdmin - Installatron
MySQL 5+
PHP 5 with Zend Optimizer, eAccelerator and ionCube PHP Loader
Full DNS Control including MX and CNAME records
Custom Error Pages
Your ads allowed
AD SUPPORTED

To find out more about this offer, check us out here

How's this:

Disk Space - 5gb
Bandwith - 100gb
DirectAdmin - Installatron
MySQL 5+
PHP 5 with Zend Optimizer, eAccelerator and ionCube PHP Loader
Full DNS Control including MX and CNAME records
Custom Error Pages
Your ads allowed
AD SUPPORTED

To find out more about this offer, check us out here

Hi Namepad,

do i need to place every single ads manually ? i meant on each pages hosted the free account.:croc:

The ad code requirement is not forced upon your page(s). You can place any one of our ad codes yourself. You can pick the size and placement, so the answer to your question is yes. If you need something different, let us know and maybe we can work something out.

The ad code requirement is not forced upon your page(s). You can place any one of our ad codes yourself. You can pick the size and placement, so the answer to your question is yes. If you need something different, let us know and maybe we can work something out.

Hi Namepad,
i dont mind placing ads, and any size will do.
beside that, is that every users belongs to this free account need to place ads as well ? :)

Well you can look at our reseller plans at: http://sitepenguin.com/reseller.php from there any of our plans listed are available on Cpanel, Direct Admin and/or Plesk. (Your Choice). If you find one you'd like contact me (or my team) via live chat and we'll see about getting you a nice discount on top of our low prices ;) .

is any DA reseller offer

What do you have to do for a free reseller plan with AhPlace cause its very tempting to get hosting with them for a web site.Originally Posted by enter_oblivionyou have to make 100 posts for the one plan, and 200 posts to get the next plan up

Back