• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

is a counter tacky?

ian

is a counter on your main page tacky? what's a good invisible counter if you want to keep track of your visits?

Actually, if you have a good paid host or even a really good free one, I'd recommend a cgi or php script that offers amazing site tracking...

Is there a specific script that you can reccomend please, and a link if possible.

Thank you,
Ian

My host provides me with a preinstalled counter, that is very small... and only a very small counter would useful.

there is no site has stat4all.com

dont give us all stupid sites please we want help not waste our time.

ummm.. u can shrink the stats4all.com pic to a 1 x 1 so its invisible.. but cant pwomise ya that thats legal.. ;)

otherwise u can just hide it behind an iframe or umm, well theres other trix to hide things but i aint that cleva to work em out... good luck !!!

yeah for a professional site counters are bad, invisable are ok if on a free hosting account, on dedicated or paid apache logs are the best

No need for paid host....
Just a server with log access (well, paid host :p )..
And if there is logs, you need a log alizer....and the best (and free) is webalizer

Go to the home page and look in the lower left corner. See the "Personal" link? It's right underneath the image that says "enterprise" and has an arrow pointing to it. Click that link. ;)

I must have a blind spot. I actually had to search for it even with your description. Looks good - the stats that is.

Back