• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is a certain person banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by xsnetwork
well either he got my email before it was made he couldn't or he is magic, either way I have recieved two emails from him, still arguing :eek: ... does this guy ever give up?! :confused: :angry2:

More like your website :\

Buh Bye Giancarlo

ahhh, yeah :)...

hehe, he is still preaching about his US government and the almighty system which they have... who cares *yawns*...

Originally posted by xsnetwork
well either he got my email before it was made he couldn't or he is magic, either way I have recieved two emails from him, still arguing :eek: ... does this guy ever give up?! :confused: :angry2:
If you replied to his email then he has your email address and it's out of our hands. We're saying he no longer has access to email people from the forum unless he creates a new account. If he does that please let us know and it'll be taken care of. I think he'll take the high road so we don't have to play cat and mouse and then start banning IP's.

actually, on thinking it was from the forums because it put the ususal vb stuff about how he had contacted me, and how I could contact him. The username it came from was gctech :)... oh well, hehe, I haven't laughed at him yet, and I'm not going to expose my battle plan where he can read it ;)

Originally posted by nickmahon
Clinton >>>> Reagan

:biggrin2:

What a foolish statement, you fool :rolleyes: You have been proved wrong, AGAIN, you ----ing communist! I am an expert and I can prove that wrong!!!! :D

HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU!

Mods, I demand this thread be locked NOW!

Originally posted by gctech
I still deny I attacked other people in debates. I am sorry but I won't accept I did that.
Ignorance and denial are bliss. I won't get into the email that he sent me other than to say that I now know what I "need to learn..."

Originally posted by Chicken
Ignorance and denial are bliss. I won't get into the email that he sent me other than to say that I now know what I "need to learn..."

This is completely :topic:, but how's the nugget, Chicken?

This is a little late but I just got back.
GC emailed me saying that
He is not Gay he is bisexual and basically just wanted to complain and argue some more. I don't get it he always said he was gay and then I call him gay he gets angry and says he is bisexual not gay like it offended him.

GC IS REALLY GAY.

For two months all we heard from him was <insert right wing bullshit> QAF! QAF! QAF! <insert more right wing bullshit>.

And now all of us know what QAF! means because of that kid.

It really doesn't matter if he's gay or straight, he's never gonna get laid anyways so just let him fantasize.

Originally posted by syd
It really doesn't matter if he's gay or straight, he's never gonna get laid anyways so just let him fantasize.

ROTFLMAO

Sorry i just found that funny :biggrin2:

Unless he becomes a gay hoocker :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back