• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Irc Server Host!!!

yarassa

I want irc server. Cheap and and relaible options are ok. Max no. users, space is not matter. Thanks!!!

One of the oldest and most reliable shell hosting companies: http://www.wildfyre.com/services/shells2.htm
Processes Allowed 4 total
(one of which may be an ircd server and
one may be services)
Hard Drive Space 50 meg
Dedicated IP 1
(may be used for custom vhost)

Monthly:** $20.00
Quarterly: $60.00
Bi-annual: 1 Month Free $100.00
Annual: 2 Months Free $200.00
Whichever one you sign up with I suggest you do a very good check on them. You can be 110% sure that a shell hosting company will have to deal with (D)DOS attacks on a regular basis and most of them just aren't in a position to handle them.

i only setup a small server... not a new dalnet... i think 250-300 user comes... too expensive for this

Originally posted by yarassa
i only setup a small server... not a new dalnet... i think 250-300 user comes... too expensive for this
Well that's what is costs.. I haven't ever seen an ircd server for much less then $15-20/month.
Networks like dalnet have a few dozen servers online at any given time with a fair amount of bandwidth needed to prevent them from getting lagged.
Why don't you just use an existing irc network and open up a channel? That won't cost you anything at all.

i think turkey is cheap lets look at: This is little choice:

I_
500MB, 1024users, 2Gb bandwith, static ip, eggdrop or bnc, no setup fee
80$/year

This is power choice:
I_
UnlimitedMB, Unlimited users, 8Gb Bandwith, static ip, eggdrop or bnc, webhosting(20MB), free domain, no setup fee
200$/year

but i cant trust them, because it is so cheap... :)

Back