• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iphone ...

scarlettjo

iphone is a revolutionary new mobile phone that you can do everything,
but it is not spired most countreis.
is there any body use it or investigate it?

ok, is the price of iphone normal? and are other properties actually weel done as what it say? how is its usability on daily life?
thanks..

Nobody really knows if it's as good as they say yet as it isn't released until June 29th (In USA).

The price is high but if it's as good as they say some people may think it's worth it.

Not sure when they release in the UK and the network, Rumours say Vodafone, others say Three (3G)

Nobody really knows if it's as good as they say yet as it isn't released until June 29th (In USA).

The price is high but if it's as good as they say some people may think it's worth it.

Not sure when they release in the UK and the network, Rumours say Vodafone, others say Three (3G)

I heard t-mobile in the UK - guess there are a lot of rumours ;)

It looks very slick in the videos but I'll be interested to see how well it works under genuine download speeds rather than with Apple 'cheating' it. GPRS speeds are pretty bad for genuine web browsing...

I'd like it to be as good as it seems though, I want a new toy :)

all I can say is $500 for a phone that does not have a keyboard is wow. try typing a text message or email one handed with a touch screen.

That is one thing about apple, they always create something absolutely gorgeous and people are so wrapped up in it they look over the major flaws. Once this comes out I think usability will be a major problem, one handed operation does not look like it will be very easy to accomplish as everything is menu driven, small menu items met with large fingers is a recipe for annoyance

tmobile UK is supposedly getting it, but, here in the us, only cingular at&t is getting it right now. it will probably be around $500 USD, and it looks like it will be really good, but, it isnt released to the public yet, so, no one really knows for sure how good it is.

I think the main emphasis of the iPhone s the iPod inside of it. As Avail said, typing on a touch screen phone is not going to be an easy task.

As Method said, in the US, only Cingular/AT&T will be getting it.

If you want more information about it, simply take a look at cnet.com
They have plenty of information about it.

As others have said it looks gorgeous but the price tag on it is a huge turnoff for me. When i purchase a device i want it to do what it is suppose to do so the ipod addon doesnt really excite me to much. Plus my provider wont have it either :(

As a phone Sales person myself, personaly i think its just all hype nothing really new about it, if you still want to go for it wait for the second generation

as far as the typing goes, i currently have a pda, and the keypad on the screen is small, so, i like to use the actual keyboard that slides out, but what is different about the ipone, is it has an extra sensor on the screen that compensates for touching etra letters and can tell which one you were trying to touch, plus, the touch keyboard is much bigger than mine. i watched an 1.5 hour keynote on it, and it looks very easy to type on it.

As a phone Sales person myself, personaly i think its just all hype nothing really new about it, if you still want to go for it wait for the second generation

AAARGGHHH!

You do realise you are the lowest of the low. Get a new job I was starting to appreciate your posts. Kidding.

Phone Internet is good for basics, maybe contact, but severely limited.

Okay make it hi res, still useless.

Watch a movie, yep go home watch it on a screen you can see, oh and all the other features - used statistics would be nice, don't think they are.

How about a phone, option for internet, that's it really!

Last edited:
as far as the typing goes, i currently have a pda, and the keypad on the screen is small, so, i like to use the actual keyboard that slides out, but what is different about the ipone, is it has an extra sensor on the screen that compensates for touching etra letters and can tell which one you were trying to touch, plus, the touch keyboard is much bigger than mine. i watched an 1.5 hour keynote on it, and it looks very easy to type on it.

try the lg prada, nice little phone and not just for girls sold a few to a guy (they wernet gay)

AAARGGHHH!

You do realise you are the lowest of the low. Get a new job I was starting to appreciate your posts. Kidding.

Phone Internet is good for basics, maybe contact, but severely limited.

Okay make it hi res, still useless.

Watch a movie, yep go home watch it on a screen you can see, oh and all the other features - used statistics would be nice, don't think they are.

How about a phone, option for internet, that's it really!

dont worry im only part time got pay my way through college, plus the commission isnt bad, plus its only carphone and phones4u that gives us a bad name

Honestly... if the iPhone was available for Verizon, I would seriously consider it... but not until the 2nd gen.

Its not just a phone.. that's like saying the iPod is just an MP3 player. Its more about the feel, the look, the experience.

I guess it might just be something for nerds like me. Either way, I dont think they'll experience nearly as many sales as they're expecting.

Honestly... if the iPhone was available for Verizon, I would seriously consider it... but not until the 2nd gen.

Its not just a phone.. that's like saying the iPod is just an MP3 player. Its more about the feel, the look, the experience.

I guess it might just be something for nerds like me. Either way, I dont think they'll experience nearly as many sales as they're expecting.

I expect 1st gen to sell well, it's new and Apple are masters at building hype over a new product. The test really is how well the 2nd gen sells as this will be based more on the experience of the 1st gen handset rather than Apple pr hype. I hope it works, however I'm still not sure how the virtual keyboard will compare to my blackberry...

Either way, I'll get one to play with - I can't resist Apples marketing team :(

ROFL All this phone is, is a rich bastards phone that he can shove up ppl who can't afford it's ---.

The damn phone costs around $1,200 WITHOUT a plan and $499 with a plan 4gb. ($699 8gb)

Back