• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iPhone 4G

Dynash

It gets better.
NLC
I think we can all safely say this IS the next iPhone.

http://gizmodo.com/5520438/how-apple-lost-the-next-iphone
http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/19/apples-4th-generation-iphone-revealed/

500x_iphone1.jpg

Gallery

The comments about this guys life being possibly ruined, I doubt it. Yes he ----ed up BIG TIME. But look at how much money he has made Apple to date!

Now they just keep adding G's like scoops of ice cream on the cone .
Lets hope this time they make it more practical and usable , not just bling bling...

Now they just keep adding G's like scoops of ice cream on the cone .
Lets hope this time they make it more practical and usable , not just bling bling...

They've added flash (of the bright light variety, not the adobe) and a front camera, and a bit extra battery life by the looks of things.

Yes they have . And that's indeed better .
But I mean software . They're using pretty good hardware , but they aren't bundling software that can fully use it .
They expect you to buy apps to get that functionality which infact you should get built into your phone by default...

hmm a 4G iPhone....
i am more concern about iPad anyway.
a lot people complaint the same thing about iPad,
they said iPad does not suck water like what other pad did ie: kotex etc....
hahahha

no one cares about the iPad. its an oversized iTouch. the iPhone on the other hand. i will be getting one. :)

I didn't get the fuss over the iPhone. it was just an ipod touch with a GSM chip effectively. And a shoddy camera on the back.

Nothing too exciting as I've owned the original iPhone, the 2G, 3G and 3GS. Since I've switched to Android I'm pretty much done with iPhones. Hopefully since this leak maybe they'll up the ante a bit and overhaul it a bit more.

Pretty funny story on how the guy "lost" it in the bar anyways..

It could be the bad publicity, because Apple won't be able to surprise people and be all "revolutionary". We all know Apple loves to keep things secret up to the last minute so they can control everything. This time they haven't.

There isn't anything new in this though, just playing catch up once again. It will be another 3GS with that wanted new camera/smaller parts.

HAHAHAHAHA

Ya right i do not think apple would be this dumb to let this out the bag compared to how they are on news and junk that comes out of apple.

There most likely just be another one after it 4GS maybe? to wast more money when things that other smart phones have, just other smart phone do not have big well know apps sites.

Before saying all of this let me just say that I do own an iPhone 3G. I'm not going to lie, there are way better phones out there. I chose the iPhone because it was my first full touch screen cell phone. However, I have been accustomed to the layout which is why I will wait for the 4G. I didn't bother getting the 3GS because on the App Store there was a video recording application (finally approved by apple) that you can buy for 1.99. So instead of paying an extra 349 bucks I just spent 2 bucks. From what I am hearing the processor in the 4G is very capable for the new iPhone OS 4.0 because of the new multitasking technology. I never had the first gen iPhone but my first 3G died on me (it was jailbroken). Because of the fact that I was running so manythings with the jailbroken app backgrounder. I guess I overloaded the processor and not to mention when ever I jailbreak my phone it seems to run a lot hotter than usual. iPhone 4G ftw. Once the 4G comes out I will then consider it a fairly reputable phone to go against other brands out there.

HAHAHAHAHA

Ya right i do not think apple would be this dumb to let this out the bag compared to how they are on news and junk that comes out of apple.

There most likely just be another one after it 4GS maybe? to wast more money when things that other smart phones have, just other smart phone do not have big well know apps sites.
You're right, but it was disguised as a iPhone 3GS, the case was modified with. It's just a drunk employee left it - just a big mistake.

From the looks of it, it's the same old iPhone with a new design. Not revolutionary. They've also made the screen a higher resolution so it will fragment the app store even more than the iPad has done.

I'm waiting for WP7. The Dell Lightning leaked out the other day. That looks sexy.

From the looks of it, it's the same old iPhone with a new design. Not revolutionary. They've also made the screen a higher resolution so it will fragment the app store even more than the iPad has done.

I'm waiting for WP7. The Dell Lightning leaked out the other day. That looks sexy.

I'm waiting to see my options next year. My contract expires September 2011.

I'm waiting to see my options next year. My contract expires September 2011.

Exactly. Android is really taking off now, the Market has just hit over 50,000 and it's not exactly flopping with so many smartphones on the market adapting it due to its potential.

Windows Mobile 7 looks amazing also, it's what competition on the market provides. Without iPhone OS and Android we'd be running around with Nokias and flashlights :knockedou

Back