• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iPhone 3G questionsss

MicGoogle

so im in the hopes of getting one of these, the thing thats kept me delayed was some questions and the enevitable fact they might release iPhone 3rd generation soon....
but im sicken tired of waiting..

my first question is..
Does the a Apple dock like this one:
http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB484

come with the iPhone 3G or the only way to charge a iPhone is through the computer? If it comes with iPhone 3G why does apple sell those docks seperately for like $30??

Does AT&T for those in US, charge you per internet use or you've a unlimited internet package etc.? if so do you pay additional for that?

Any coupons or apple care or anything included or they're all extra to pay? I'm planning to buy it from a mall nearby.

What protection do you use? I was looking into Invisible Shield from ZAGG but if i drop it i think it may break as invisible shield from what i heard only protects against scratches, cracks.. what "holder" or "cover" should i use?

thxs you guys

First off, the dock you posted, I've never seen before. I'm also not an iPhone user. I don't want to spend that much on a phone I know I might accidentally break.
As for the charging, you can either get a dock, wall charger/adapter or you can just charge through a usb cable to your computer which comes seperate. The dock does not come with an iPhone. At least none I know of. A store near you may sell a dock/combo with the iPhone.
For the internet usage, it depends on your plan. I think they allow a bit of customization to the iPhone plan now. :D
At the moment, only stores are able to release discounts. So, ask someone around you if there is a special going on.
Protection wise, use a condom. Lol, just kidding. But, from what I've heard, the Invisible Shield is practically indestructable, at least by everyday accidents that might occur. Such as dropping or scratching.

Those docks came free with the iPhone 2G, but you have to buy them for the iPhone 3G. In the UK we have unlimited internet + wifi. Think its the same in the US...the iPhone is based around the internet really.

It should come with an adaptor thing to let you use the USB cable in the wall socket, my 2G did anyway.

there is no FREE dock for the 3g like there was with the first gen iphone. i have unlimited internet. and for protection, i use the anti glare screen protector, and the incase leather case with clip.

You should of come to me you should know how much I love my iPhone based off of my involvement in our forum. (I say our because I work for you of course )That dock is ugly the iPhone 3g comes with a charging coard for the computer (similar to ipod alittle bit skinnyer) and a wall charger. (as well as the phone and of course the two apple stickers)

you get an usb wall charger adapter and a usb cable. thus u can charge from the wall and from the computer.

there is no dock

internet is not free, depends on your provider

i suggest a big plastic case. you'll see why when you get the phone.

MicGoogle said:
That "USB POWER ADAPTER" is that to the wall? or i still have to buy a dock seperately?
It comes with it, there is a power adapter that has a spot for the USB plug to plug in to and you can plug that in to the wall.

Back