• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IPB Hosting (Free)

Space2host

Okay i need a Free Hoster that Works With, IPB latest Version.

This is what i working with now but they dont support IPB (only in paid)
My current host provide this i need this or better thanks,
remember IPB latest must be compatible.

5GB of webspace
20GB of bandwidth
20 MySQL databases
PhpMyAdmin
FTP access
PHP hosting
File manager
Host your own domain or subdomain
No banner ads
Top notch customer support
And much more

Certainly if you can afford to spend that much on forum software you can pay for hosting i mean come on!

Thats like $150 you can fer shure aford paid hosting.

That is... Unless its nulled... (not that im accusing you)

XD

Last edited:
So you're expecting us to give you something that's worth good money for.... free? Who are you? Bill Gates?

Okay i need a Free Hoster that Works With, IPB latest Version.

This is what i working with now but they dont support IPB (only in paid)
My current host provide this i need this or better thanks,
remember IPB latest must be compatible.

5GB of webspace
20GB of bandwidth
20 MySQL databases
PhpMyAdmin
FTP access
PHP hosting
File manager
Host your own domain or subdomain
No banner ads
And much more

I don't get it. IPB is a forum software running on MySQL. It is no different in its requirements than VB, PHPBB, MyBB, or many others. Does your host just look for the forum software and tell you to pay for the same features just because you have a certain forum software?

Guys if you don't get it, don't confuse others by asking the same question and just bugging him, go search google

Epick One
Heres the link you're looking for:

OR

You can go with forumer

but I guess forumer is a competition of freewebspace, so their website is blocked sorry but search it up on google
Can't gurantee it's the latest one but it should be atleast on the minimum the IPB 1.3 free version.

Enjoy

Guys if you don't get it, don't confuse others by asking the same question and just bugging him, go search google

Epick One
Heres the link you're looking for:

OR

You can go with forumer

but I guess forumer is a competition of freewebspace, so their website is blocked sorry but search it up on google
Can't gurantee it's the latest one but it should be atleast on the minimum the IPB 1.3 free version.

Enjoy

I think you're the one misunderstanding. It seems to me he has forum software but his current host won't let him run in on free plans, so he wants a free host that allows him to host the IPB script.

Why would he go with a free IPB host if he has a current license of the new release? Only the old unsecure version of IPBoard is free.

I see, I can provide this for you, but for top notch customer support aren't supposed to be contacting IPB for that?

Tell me what your using the forum for, is it a warez forum, whats the content, let me know.

The site is For GFX but thanks i found it, it was cause in Free hosting safe Php Mode is one so i had to buy it now it works fine, thanks. :angel:

Back