• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IPB Addon

how bad.... i have no money right now because of some new investments.... isnt there a way to make a deal for it? xD :p nice script :)

I put a lot of hours into this one I'm afraid it's gotta be bought, I think you'll have to agree it's well worth the small price tag :)

Maybe christmas will bring a sale .....

I have purchased the script, now to get my status verified at krakjoe.info. I paid via debit card, so I'm not sure how long it will take paypal to process the payment, or even if it is immediate.
I'll PM you about that IPB 2.2, if you still need it?

3.5.3 I think, hopefully 3.6 aswell.....

I would need it to work on vbulletin 3.6.3. I can supply a test system if you wish (We have a full version of vBulletin not in use at the moment), and each system can have 2 installs as long as the second one is in a /vbtest directory password protected.

WOW, ppl are so nice, JJ has supplied me with a version / liscence for vbulletin, I'm yet to find out the exact version, but if it's not the 3.6.3 then I'll be sure to take you up on that offer also :)

Thanks a lot ppl, you're makin it so much easier :beer:

WOW, ppl are so nice, JJ has supplied me with a version / liscence for vbulletin, I'm yet to find out the exact version, but if it's not the 3.6.3 then I'll be sure to take you up on that offer also :)

Thanks a lot ppl, you're makin it so much easier :beer:

Give me a few hours to set it up. And I will PM you the details.

Give me a few hours to set it up. And I will PM you the details.

No need mate, me and krak already had some thing going. And I've uploaded a test vBulletin to his server. And the version of it is vBulletin v3.6.4 - which is latest they have created so far, but I'm sure if he makes some thing that works for that vBulletin version then it will work for versions below that in the v3.6.x series as the coding is almost and if not the same.

No problem Krak_Joe! :)

Hey,

Hows the vBulletin version coming? I really do want your version, but if you can't have it ready by the 29th, i'm going to have to shell out for vHosting :(

Back