• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ipanel

On the same topic, does anyone know of any good Auto-Creation, Support & Accounting script on sale?

I highly reccomend ipanel for free hosts, I love its features, its easy to use too.
Its cheap also.
It is geared for free hosts, inactivity scanner, easy delete, suspend.
It lets you use mod_layout to force ads on users sites.
the help forum is great, the owner is a lovely guy.

what would you reccomend for both paid and free hosts? as i have iPanel and wonder if it is good for both? or wether i should purchase a different for paid....

thanks

I would recommend another one for paid hosting if you don't mind spending a little bit more money. WhoisCart is an excellent piece of software for a small price (I think its 35 USD for owned license).

i am using clientexec been using it for the past 2months really good, aint had a problem yet with it

NetCafe said:
Guys!

Any script that has Support Tickets, Billings & Account creation in one?

Modernbill has as support area, billing and account creation. I believe WHMAutopilot has all of these features as well.

:)

Back