• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IP Banned? Can't connect

ah, see, i have heard of the infamous Todd, but, never seen a posting from him. :p

anyways, i am able to get back on without a proxy. thanks for fixing.

We're having some routing issues with our ISP at the mo so the 2 different IP's I put in the other post might well be down to bad routing tables my side :)

I still cant access FWS on my home connection, I can only connect when am at our office.

I think that is due to bad cache somewhere and out of our control. You can edit your host.ini file to point to the right ip if all else fails. Or you can't access the ip still?

I think that is due to bad cache somewhere and out of our control. You can edit your host.ini file to point to the right ip if all else fails. Or you can't access the ip still?

Nope, I did everything you suggested. Doesn't matter as am changing ISPs soon on my home line so am hoping that will fix it.

Craig you haven't worked it out yet - your ISP .

Wrong :eek2:, I switched to my laptop on the same ISP and it worked fine so appears to be my PC, only problem is I don't like using laptops to work on, just for surfing and late night emmmmm poker ;)..

What it took you 3 days to try that - they might even have fixed it by now :D
Did you try your PC again?

Failing that it's the old disable yer firewall and check for any sneaky host file entries caused by those nasty 'poker' (cough) sites LOL

It's working fine here, guess I'm a bit late at checking that it works though. :p I bet they're some good poker sites ;) lol.

What it took you 3 days to try that - they might even have fixed it by now :D

Put it down to ''Lazy ''I''tus''

Yup, checked PC, same prob and will check firewall. BTW, poker.....yea, some people have dirty minds. Am a saint ;).

Back