• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

invision graphics

Abush

DP MAC SC UC...
NLC
anyone know where I can find invision graphics for the "Invision Power Board" skin? oh and is it possible to reserve some emoticons for the Administrators use only?

Originally posted by abush
anyone know where I can find invision graphics for the "Invision Power Board" skin? oh and is it possible to reserve some emoticons for the Administrators use only?

I would suggest IBPlanet where they have a graphics download section, but you'd have to register an account first.

I don't want to register I just want a free site becuz I just want to change the image that appears on the index page just before the forums it says "ipb" and it's round and that's all I want to change and I will do my own logo. I'm thinking of doing this myself too anywayz I still need some help. thanx

Welcome to IBPlanet.com, the official resource site for Invision Power Board! Here at IBP, you'll find free skins, hacks and graphics to use with your forum, plus our support forums, should you get stuck with any aspect of customising your board!

Sure, you might need to register, but you don't NEED to pay? They have stacks of free stuff by the look of things...

I dont want to pay or register becuz it is only two images I want two of the same things except displayed in a different color so it's not worth registering or paying for.

THEN I GUESS YOU DONT WANT THE IMAGES ! it only takes a few seconds, if your that lazy... damn :rolleyes:

You ppl r nuts. Y should I give out my email and other information for only two pix?:rolleyes:
and here you go:p :p :p :p :p

Y should I give out my email and other information for only two pix?

Whoa, better not share your email address, you never know what might happen to you. :rolleyes:

Why should IBplanet give you ANYTHING if you're not willing to give them a few seconds of your time (and, WOW, your email address!) to register? Why should ANYONE give you anything? Why should we even bother replying to your messages?

Sheesh, some people are weird.

they dont do anything with your email adress they have many users so i know they wouldnt do anything with you email adress .

Originally posted by EpidemiK
Register at IBPlanet. Why did you even bother giving fws.net your email address then?
cuz I need more than 2 pix from here.:p

Whoa, better not share your email address, you never know what might happen to you.
Yea I could get spammed like hell:confused2

Why should IBplanet give you ANYTHING if you're not willing to give them a few seconds of your time (and, WOW, your email address!) to register?
I would give them more than a few seconds if I needed more than a few pix:p

Why should we even bother replying to your messages?
cuz u r z weird one :rolleyes:

they dont do anything with your email adress they have many users so i know they wouldnt do anything with you email adress .
but I didn't know that!:D

It's late, but I guess IBPlanet doesn't need you anyway. :rolleyes: I seldom use the sacarastic smiley, but now... lol... I've never seen anyone like you.

Back