• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Invision Board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zubzero01

Invasion Board!

Is the Invasion Board free? If it's free could anyone give me the link to the site where i can dowloade it for free? thanks

Does the free Invision Board look exactly the the forums they have on their site? and does it have the same stuff you can do as their own board?

Yes, its pretty well the same. The main forums may employ a prerelease version at some times, but for the most part its the same.

(I moderate an invision board, from what I see it is an excellent board)

Originally posted by zubzero01
Does the free Invision Board look exactly the the forums they have on their site? and does it have the same stuff you can do as their own board?
It's the best board now!

Originally posted by The Red Guy
It's the best board now!

IBForums is for people who like Ikonboard's layout, but need a PHP/MySQL version that takes up far less resources. If you don't like Ikonboard's layout, then chances are, you won't like IBForums either.

In pointing to the post above, people should check out ibforums for themselves before making a decision if they like it or not based on ikonboard's skin.

Even if you don't like it, it is possible to change the skin.

Originally posted by conkermaniac

IBForums is for people who like Ikonboard's layout, but need a PHP/MySQL version that takes up far less resources. If you don't like Ikonboard's layout, then chances are, you won't like IBForums either.
For the final time ppl don't choose boards mainly for the look, but for the functions. Besides, skins are available on ibskins.com!

I don't think this warrants another long arguement on the pros and cons of invision board and other boards, zubzero01 has a reply to his question and I am sure if he/she has any more questions he can ask at their forums :classic2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back