• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Intretec is Now Offering FREE Web Hosting!

Excellent offer! It even has Ensim!

However, I think the 75 MB bandwidth limit per month is a bit too low .. :mad:

Originally posted by EpidemiK
Excellent offer! It even has Ensim!

However, I think the 75 MB bandwidth limit per month is a bit too low .. :mad:

Hi!

Thanks for your reply.

What do you think would be a good bandwidth limit?

Thanks!

1 to 2 gigs? You're very funny. Look at the other stuff he's offering...
A good bandwidth limit would be 500 MB. Sorry folks, bandwidth doesn't grow on trees. But 75 is certainly too low.

Originally posted by notnamed
1 to 2 gigs? You're very funny. Look at the other stuff he's offering...
A good bandwidth limit would be 500 MB. Sorry folks, bandwidth doesn't grow on trees. But 75 is certainly too low.
How can you complain? It's free. :confused:

Originally posted by notnamed
Well technically you _did_ ask what a good bandwidth limit was.
Yes, and I am sorry, I misinterpreted your comment. Thank you for your suggestion.

Last edited:
500MB is about there... 1-2GB is just too much, with all those abusers out there...

I've noticed it is now 100MB of bandwidth a month... Overall it's a good offer with no ads and all that. :biggrin2:

Let me just intervene a bit here....
Epidemik said 75MB is too low, you asked what would be good, dsgdevil said 1-2GBs, notnamed said bandwidth didn't grow on trees and suggested 500MBs would be more realistic than what dsgdevil suggested. You say how come you complain cos its free, I don't see where notnamed was complaining, merely letting dsgdevil that it was too much. he wasn't attacking you.

And for what it's worth, 75MBs is extremely low, 500MB would be better for small sites.

Originally posted by KBC
500MB is about there... 1-2GB is just too much, with all those abusers out there...

I've noticed it is now 100MB of bandwidth a month... Overall it's a good offer with no ads and all that. :biggrin2:
Hi KBC,

Yes, we just raised the limit (due to popular demand). 1 to 2GB of bandwidth is a lot though, considering it's completely free with no banners or anything.

I think I'm blowing this all out of proportion. I'm sorry notnamed, at first I thought your comments were an attack but I was mistaken.

Last edited:
No problem, hope you're more successful than I am right now. Of course the fact that my host is down might have something to do with it ;)

Hi again everyone,

We have taken your comments concerning the bandwidth into consideration and have risen the bandwidth limit to 500MB. We also decided to raise the disk space limit to 20MB.

Thanks!

I am a little confused...

Order Successful!

An error has occured:

Please complete all required fields to continue.

Code: 836
Source: AOS

-PLEASE PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS-

Your Account Number is:
Timestamp: 3/3/2003 4:47:34 AM

Here is a summary of your order:

Login Name:
Password: _________________________ (fill in after printing)
Domain Name:

Thank you for choosing Intretec!

IMPORTANT: Click here to finalize your order and submit your payment.

By "payment", do you mean a donation? If not, this isn't free webspace. :classic2: Also, if it says order successful, but then "an error has occured", do I have an account? I think I'll go try again.

And do you mind hosting my fansite for an actor?

We use the same confirmation page for our paid hosting orders. We do not require you to submit a donation or anything like that.

The error you received was probably caused by blank fields, you must fill all of them out.

Hope this helps. :)

I was sent this email from billing@intretec on March 3 ,03....

"Thank you for your free hosting order from Intretec.
We are requiring an email confirmation from you in order to setup your
account.
Please respond to this email, with verification of the domain name you
wish to be setup, and your account will be ready within 24 hours.

If you would like to expedite this process, or if you need additional
disk space, bandwidth, or account features, please review our other
hosting plans at http://www.intretec.com"

I replied to the email as requested twice,and still no response from them.Hope others have better luck than I did.

Back