• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

international domain registrar

AdidasROXX

I am currently using namecheap and have multiple domains. But I want to transfer over an internation domain ( .ca - canada ) and i have feeling i can't. Is there a CHEAP registrar that support internation domains?

Originally posted by aphel aura
nameidealer.com

8.55 US
They have great services.

Wow .. this is pretty cheap. Cheaper even than GoDaddy and NameCheap. Not bad for an OpenSRS reseller.

They will register you a .ca domain, that I'm sure, and probably they will transfer an existing domain to them too.

You can read about how to register international domains in their services section.

There are Canadian presense requirement for .ca domains. Make sure you qualify before you register your domain, as there are no refunds for these when they are revoked.

-t

yes, but I already have one registered with the host. Meaning the host also registered the .ca domain and have their webhosting and domain control panel in one. Now I want to change host, therefore need a cheap domain registrar to transfer to.

Back