• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Interactive Web Services Question ??

Prices ??

• Good prices

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Bad prices

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hansm

Question, i found a host with the below prices, are the prices good or bad let me know it, thanks...

(01 GIG BANDWIDTH - 0100 MB SPACE).: 3.95$, PHP4, MYSQL, AND THE REST OFF COURSE...
(03 GIG BANDWIDTH - 0300 MB SPACE).: 6.95$, PHP4, MYSQL, AND THE REST OFF COURSE...
(05 GIG BANDWIDTH - 0500 MB SPACE).: 9.95$, PHP4, MYSQL, AND THE REST OFF COURSE...
(10 GIG BANDWIDTH - 1000 MB SPACE).: 14.95$, PHP4, MYSQL, AND THE REST OFF COURSE...

Prices are monthly off course, What do you think about the prices, I Thinks its not bad... But i need your comments...

Interactive Web Services will be online with a site in 10 days from now on, We are hosting for 2 years already websites of our customers but now i will bring a website online, i think the prices are good enough

Back